Is It alright to breed PKHeX pokemon?

inforcer234

I am not trying to gen a poke then breed it to make it look good I was just wanting to know if I took a poke that I made will the egg be safe? I head somewhere that you cannot breed pkhex mons and all I am needing is certain evolution and stuff for completing the dex. Thanks for the help and have a great day!

The only problem you can have is getting a baby in a ball it is not supposed to be (like tyrunt in a gen 2 ball), but the game doesn't really care. Ivs, hatching infos, moves, nature, talent,... everything else I can think of will always be legal.

So yeah, hatching from PKHex'ed mons is basically safe^^

The only problem you can have is getting a baby in a ball it is not supposed to be (like tyrunt in a gen 2 ball), but the game doesn't really care. Ivs, hatching infos, moves, nature, talent,... everything else I can think of will always be legal.

So yeah, hatching from PKHex'ed mons is basically safe^^

There are a couple of other impossible cases, such as having a HA parent that has not had its HA released. Or a male-only species like Tyrogue getting egg moves passed down to it from outside of its evolutionary tree.

I got, funny enough, a pachirsu in a cherish ball to see what would happen, gonna try to put it on the gts to check if it would say that the pokemon an event one is if so, then I won't breed one any more, if not, then I'm trying to breed more. Hoopa can't be traded even with moves, I had some without moves and some with moves and it didn't work, I also tried to trade mew, but it said it was not legit awful enough. I tried to trade a bunch of shiny legends, which are shiny locked, but it didn't work either