Pokehex and Boxes

Skyblade012

Ok, so I dumped my bin data, and I can open it fine and edit all my boxes in PKHeX by opening injectiondebug.bin.

Once I've made my box edits, how do I save them? The "Save As" option only seems to save the currently edited Pokémon, and the Load/Dump Boxes option is incredibly confusing.

When I followed the directions last time, it didn't create a ramsav.bin to open. Currently it's stuck open on Executing in the web browser.

But, assuming that I get the boxes edited the way I want, my main question is: Where is the Export SAV option?!

The options I'm seeing:

File

Open

Save

Exit

Tools

Toggle Box Interface

Load/Dump Boxes

Box Data Report

Code Generator

Options

Language

About PKHeX

Toggle Font

That's it. I'm not seeing an Export SAV option.

You can also go to Other tab > Save Box Data++ > Yes will save all your boxes (pcdata.bin) / No will only save the current box (boxdata.bin).

Next to the Ram2Sav thread are the threads related to boxdata/pcdata injection.

PS: I mention it because injecting ramsav.bin messes with your whole savefile, when boxdata/pcdata only mess with your pc infos. If you don't need to inject more than 30 mons at once, boxdata is safer ;)

• 1 month later...
You can also go to Other tab > Save Box Data++ > Yes will save all your boxes (pcdata.bin) / No will only save the current box (boxdata.bin).

Next to the Ram2Sav thread are the threads related to boxdata/pcdata injection.

PS: I mention it because injecting ramsav.bin messes with your whole savefile, when boxdata/pcdata only mess with your pc infos. If you don't need to inject more than 30 mons at once, boxdata is safer ;)

Mess up how? I usually use "pcout/pcin", but the server is sometimes down, so I use other servers where I need to change the file names to "rsavout/rsavin". I did a couple of days ago. I've used "Save Box Data++" every time, and today it won't save...