[|| RenegadeShroom's Art ||]

RenegadeShroom

[||| Welcome to the Thread! |||]

Hey there, everybody! This time I was a bit less active with it, because I took a brief, unintentional hiatus from PP. I'm also still trying to figure out how to get a higher quality scan of my drawings that don't make it look completely screwed up. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated, however, I'd prefer it if you kept such things to PM only. Thanks for reading, time to get drawing!

[| My DeviantArt Profile |]

[| What I prefer to draw |]

Usually, I'll be drawing science fiction stuff like alien worlds, starships, cities in mountains, etc. But I'll also draw random fantasy environments and creatures, and the occasional 'something Pokemon'.

[|| Specific Projects - OFFLINE ||]

[| Extra Stuff That No One Actually Cares About |]

I only accept constructive criticism. Please do not flame, and I appreciate any help I can get to improve. Feel free to comment!

I do not accept god-praising, or hate comments. God praising does nothing but help to make artists and writers cocky and egotistical, ruining the quality of their work, and hate comments serve no purpose other than to demoralize artists and writers.

So, don't do it. Thanks.

[| Extra Stuff That People Probably Care About |]

- I promise to have a new update every week, whenever possible. It may be a little difficult, because this is NCEA year for me, but I really need to get cracking and draw lots 'n lots if I want to become a concept artist. So please, bear with me!

- The 'Specific Projects' part is when I'll be working on something 'big', and it'll probably be important to me in some way. For now, that section is 'OFFLINE' because, I got no major projects or anything, so, yeah.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Have a nice day!

Edited by RenegadeShroom
Yet again improved the layout.

I like the jumbo ghost zeppelin more than that one. A huge blimp is way cooler than a latern. lol

Its just my opinion though.

They are done pretty well. A bit sketchy, but sketchy isn't always bad. (Most of my work is done sketchy because I'm a lazy procrastinator. lol) As long as you practice, then unlike me, you are bound to improve. Just keep at it.

Really? I didn't post a direct link to that one because it is a draft, for now, I intend to do a better version of each, every week until I'm satisfied with them. I like the idea of 5th Gen's starters to all be based off inanimate objects, though, so I'm having a hard time coming up with a concept for Grass. Water is obvious, base it off a boat, which is what I'm working on now.

Also, I love your style, even if it is from laziness, it looks really cool, IMHO.

Ok that doesn't look anything like a Pokemon.:tongue: But i do love the Zeppelin. I wish that was a Pokemon, and i just noticed but the Pyrolantern looks like it's based of uhhhhh Bronzong!

I actually like the sketchyness of the work, sometimes i even prefer the sketchy design then colour.

:D I probably should. This was supposed to be it, but the concept changed. I will at some point tonight.

http://renegademushroom.deviantart.com/art/Blotty-Pokemon-5th-Gen-133399083

A WiP of a colour Blotty

Sorry for triple posting, but does anyone have any advice for shading these in?

It would be greatly appreciated

- Greencat @ 6:14PM August 27, 2009

Three posts have been merged. Avoid double posting, much more, triple posting. Thank you.

Edited by Greencat

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK, sorry for my in activeness with this as of late, I just took a bit of a accidental break from PP. You guys should check out the new original post, I updated it, and I have something new, however, it's still in the sketchy draft mode. I promise I'll update it soon, if I don't get too caught up in homework.

Canine-ified Umbreon Sketch

Yup. It's messy, it's ugly, it's horrible. But, it's a start. Until later, everyone!

-

EDIT:

Ugh, I scanned a better, coloured version of it, but my scanner totally screwed everything up. It looks decent, on paper, but on the computer it's all pixelated and gross.

-

EDIT:

Okay, instead of a colour version (which I'm working on!), I'll go ahead and post a few sketches of starships that I drew, after I do the dishes. :)

Edited by RenegadeShroom