3 Johto starters from Pokemon Bank with max 6IVs!?

thatmagicstore

I'm still new and have no clue where I should put this... Here seemed ok.

So I was using Pkhex to edit my save file on Pokémon AS when I decided to look at the 3 starters I got for trading up some Pokémon from my B2 game. I went to look at the stats and ALL OF THEM had MAX 6IVs! I have NOT touched them prior to that since it was my 1st time editing the save file and hadn't touched them when I was using the PC data editor (I have used the PC editor hack before). All 3 also have their Hidden Abilities'.

How possible is this (if at all)? If possible what are the odds of this occurring? Could this be some sort of glitch or RNG something or other? Did I just get crazy lucky?

Please note that ALL 3 johto starters are 100% legit and legal, were not obtained by the means of ANY hacks, and were not edited after viewing them.

I did get them as a gift from Pokémon Bank and was amazed at the gift.

My Johto starters had imperfect IVs, and the only thing different I did was just entered Pokemon Bank. In contrast, you entered it after transporting pokemon from B2. So transporting any old pokemon from a Gen V leads to a perfect trio gift? Or just plain lucky.

My Johto starters had imperfect IVs, and the only thing different I did was just entered Pokemon Bank. In contrast, you entered it after transporting pokemon from B2. So transporting any old pokemon from a Gen V leads to a perfect trio gift? Or just plain lucky.

They were a gift from Pokémon Bank just for using it... but I was trading up a few Pokémon from B2.