feature request [PKHeX Request] Possible X/Y Friend Safari Editor?

MasamuneMarth

I was wondering if it would be possible for PKHeX to edit any current Friend Safari Pokemon and Types for Pokemon X/Y? Of course, the option would be exclusive to only the X/Y games, I was just wondering if it could be possible. Now, I'm not saying that the Safaris should have just anything, but just the legit Friend Safari types and the Pokemon that reside in them.

For example, changing a Rock-type Safari (Dwebble, Rhydon, Barbaracle) to a different type and Pokemon list, like Fairy-type (Dedenne, Clefairy, Blue Flower Floette)

You see where I'm going with this, right? That way, people won't need to worry about adding random passerby's or Acquaintances, just to get a certain Friend Safari.

Sounds like you need /r/friendsafari ;-)

But in terms of the game, it's continually reading your friends list from the 3DS system in order to generate your friend safari, either when you load or game, or (probably) when you access the friend safari. So even if you successfully edited the friend safari in your save (assuming that data is even there), the game would overwrite that data when you try to go into the friend safari.