Some Event PK6 Requests

KazoWAR

I am looking for some PK6 files of some events. I am looking for legit copies, received in-game and not edited, please. US versions preferred, but stuff only released outside the US is fine as well.

• Sludge Wave Gengar
  • Moonblast Jirachi

also not important but would be nice, any blue pentagon event legendaries from older generations

blue pentagon event from older generations? but.. only things obtained in XYORAS have the blue pentagon o-o....

As for the PK6 files, would an in-game received powersaves wondercard suffice? (and dumped after receiving)

blue pentagon event from older generations? but.. only things obtained in XYORAS have the blue pentagon o-o....

As for the PK6 files, would an in-game received powersaves wondercard suffice? (and dumped after receiving)

I meant older gen Pokemon like Celebi, there was a pokebank one i have, but there are some other ones that can only be blue penta from the 6th gen events because it not available in XY/ORAS.

also powersave events from the same region might work, but i think cross region might mess with some region flags.

Ahah I asked some friends if they could clear up what you just said. I got confused by the "older gens" part as I relate "older gens" to anything before gen6.

Concerning the Gengar, I realized that I might still have a 100% legal one. I once got a code for it on the First Look event over here in The Netherlands. (First Look is like Games Con). I'll have a scan through my pokebank when I can.

I would attach them normally but for some reason my browser is not letting me do so (both Opera and Chrome at that)

Here is a dropbox download link for Jirachi (verified regions, they are set correctly)

And here is a dropbox download link for Gengar Again, I redeemed this gengar myself after I got my serial code at Firstlook event in 2014. Can hardly get any more untouched than that ;)