Pokecenter icon at passerby

Favna

Hey guys. This photo popped up on my facebook feed in a group and at first I thought this would be achieved by editing the icon through PKHeX' trainer info but on closer 'examination' there is no such icon listed as possible ones in PKHeX. Personally I would think it is fairly safe to assume that it IS coded in the game as the person shows up at the passerby's. I can hardly imagine a model swap would be reflected globally. Anyone any ideas how or where (given that it might have been at some special event place) this was achieved (aside from the obvious option of photoshop)?

jk8cbXy.jpg

Note: I added the red square myself for clarity on what it is about.

this icon is officially used by the Pokemon Center Shops in real life, to give away various events via local wireless when you visit the store (like the special S O-Powers...)

it would be possible for us to edit ur PSS icons to it, if somebody would have found the right 3 digits ids... but no1 did as this was asked 4 many times before...

ah ok... That's a real shame. Thanks for clearing this up of course.

Now.. I'm not sure how the 3 digits can be tested and what is required to do so but... if it's not too much time staking per option going through 10*10*10=1000 options shouldn't take longer than.. hmm.. 2 weeks I think

just to be clear: the 3 digits ids im talking about are in the (Trainer Data Editor) Misc > Multiplayer Sprite) Style: the Normal Male Character original id is 255 but this will probably be different if your skin color is other than the one i have... And this is only in the X & Y editor

I did this in August, not in PKHeX but manually in a hex editor. I can't for the life of me remember how to do it though. I vaguely remember using a diff checker after changing the icon manually in-game, and stumbling across the value. I'll have a go later.