Check my Pokemon please?

MTKEEGAN

I tried to make a hydreigon on PKHeX and whe ni go to use it online it says there is an issue with my pokemon. I have narrowed the issue down to my hydreigon and i can't seem to figure out what is wrong with it. could somebody look at the file and tell me what you think?

As this is a non-legendary (although even legendary Pokémon are easy to get now), why can't you just hatch it in-game? It really isn't difficult. The amount of time it will save you, seriously. Pokémon files are complex, and the checks are rigorous. If you're that determined to cheat your way to a perfect Pokémon, just do the easy stuff in-game and the even easier stuff in PKHeX. Once you've hatched it, then you can edit it in PKHeX, and it will work flawlessly, as long as you don't go wild. There really is no need to go creating Pokémon from scratch, out of thin air, when you can just do it properly.

As this is a non-legendary (although even legendary Pokémon are easy to get now), why can't you just hatch it in-game? It really isn't difficult. The amount of time it will save you, seriously. Pokémon files are complex, and the checks are rigorous. If you're that determined to cheat your way to a perfect Pokémon, just do the easy stuff in-game and the even easier stuff in PKHeX. Once you've hatched it, then you can edit it in PKHeX, and it will work flawlessly, as long as you don't go wild. There really is no need to go creating Pokémon from scratch, out of thin air, when you can just do it properly.

Thank you for your opinion, but i would much rather continue doing it my way.