ATTENTION: Web Injection Patched in 9.5.0-23 (March 2nd) System Update

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 3ds is in version 9.4, and I have not used eshop asks me to update xy pokemon pokemon omega, if I upgrade the game I can use this method?

If you upgrade your game, your firmware will be updated too. You will no longer be able to use any of these methods.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo.zerker View Post

That works, but only to 7.2.0-8U, but i tried the poke injection and still don't work )=

Injection works only between 9.0 and 9.5.0-22. Smash bros can update your 3DS to 9.2.something, for example

but in this case upgrade smash bros can update 3ds of 7.2 to 9.2? and not 9.5. 023?

but in this case upgrade smash bros can update 3ds of 7.2 to 9.2? and not 9.5. 023?

SSB is 8.2 FW or something not 9.X or maybe it's different on US console, IDK, I've only update on an european one.

For EU console, Cooking Mama update to 9.2, Code Name S.T.E.A.M update to 9.4 in US console

SSB is 8.2 FW or something not 9.X or maybe it's different on US console, IDK, I've only update on an european one.

For EU console, Cooking Mama update to 9.2, Code Name S.T.E.A.M update to 9.4 in US console

Most SSB cards are 9.2. You can always dump the card data and check the firmware with gateway to be sure. And yes, I second Codename STEAM as another valid update option.

When the hell will they unpatch this shit ive been waiting for eons

They will not. The release FIXES this exploit making it no longer exploitable.

Most SSB cards are 9.2. You can always dump the card data and check the firmware with gateway to be sure. And yes, I second Codename STEAM as another valid update option.

They will not. The release FIXES this exploit making it no longer exploitable.

Hey but I saw that the user called FM360 did an exploit or something that works in the New 3DS... He made a Internet Browser Exploit and it worked for me.. So I think that PKHeX developers can remade it for it can work with the Old 3DS.

Hey but I saw that the user called FM360 did an exploit or something that works in the New 3DS... He made a Internet Browser Exploit and it worked for me.. So I think that PKHeX developers can remade it for it can work with the Old 3DS.

That was the same exploit as before; it just said New 3DS on the loading screen. Crashing the browser is not in fact the exploit. There were no discoveries made.

That was the same exploit as before; it just said New 3DS on the loading screen. Crashing the browser is not in fact the exploit. There were no discoveries made.

Hey alpha remember me and how you said I was trolling about that new 3ds exploit. Well I wasn't, I just forgot to test it when I first made this. The only problem is that it doesn't inject code. I already have some other people helping me out by trying to get code to load. I still need some more people to help me out with this. [video=youtube;8wrD-iAilQ4]

Hey alpha remember me and how you said I was trolling about that new 3ds exploit. Well I wasn't, I just forgot to test it when I first made this. The only problem is that it doesn't inject code. I already have some other people helping me out by trying to get code to load. I still need some more people to help me out with this. [video=youtube;8wrD-iAilQ4]

Just because the browser crashes doesn't mean it's an exploit.

Do you have any idea when the next the Pokegen for the versions 9.6-9.7 will be out?

A better question is, "Will there ever be a whole day without people asking about pokemon editing, web browser injection, and any other hacks for new firmware on 3DS?" I don't think that question will have a positive answer. No, nobody has any idea, no progress has been made in what you're asking, I bet nothing's started in that development. Why would there be anyways? To do so, people would have to start all over, because browser injection, for example, got patched. New exploits would have to be discovered, and even then, new firmware from Nintendo will eventually patch it, and I don't blame them.

Just wondering the PCout code doesnt' seem to be working anymore but my Firmware hasn't updated past 9.5.0-22, I do still have a newer 3DS 9.2 Firmware but most of my stuff is saved on the bigger memory card of my first 3DS so would you recommend I just use that one