ATTENTION: Web Injection Patched in 9.5.0-23 (March 2nd) System Update

The search for exploits will not stop, but do not forget that the 3DS was released 4 years ago and we finally got to this point. You should always be wary about upgrading. If 9.6 comes out and there's no good reason to upgrade and there's no exploit for 9.5.0-23, you still should not update, because if we find an exploit that gets fixed in 9.6, then you'll probably end up regretting it.

The stock 3DSes at stores are still under 9.5.0-23, so you might be persuade a friend who wants to finally get a 3DS to have your old one if it is in good condition and let you have an as-of-yet unopened one.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"PKHex is not dead, only web injection is and only if you're on 9.5.0-23. And please stop asking when a new exploit will be found, no one has the slightest clue."

That makes me think that is some other way to "hack" pokemon legally as we do before with the web injection... There is another way to do it? I fucked up and upgraded the sistem. I love to play online but i dont have time to breed, and breed pokemon like scizor,escavalier, alakazam are almost impossible for me to breed. That's why i'm asking.

"PKHex is not dead, only web injection is and only if you're on 9.5.0-23. And please stop asking when a new exploit will be found, no one has the slightest clue."

That makes me think that is some other way to "hack" pokemon legally as we do before with the web injection... There is another way to do it? I fucked up and upgraded the sistem. I love to play online but i dont have time to breed, and breed pokemon like scizor,escavalier, alakazam are almost impossible for me to breed. That's why i'm asking.

For users on 4.5 and 9.2, there is a save extraction utility that can be run with the use of a flashcart that only runs on those versions. There is also a device called Powersaves which has a finite selection of codes that can be applied (some of which are slightly fishy in nature). There is another device like Powersaves for Japanese devices called Cybergadget Save Editor, except that with a little bit of trickery, you can do any edit with it. PKHeX could be used with Cybergadget Save Editor and flashcart saves long before web injection was possible.

I just found out about the program about mid February and then after messing with it for a couple of days, I stopped playing Pokemon because of school and work. However, when I was playing, I made some hacked Pokemons like Contrary Snivy with V Create, Super Power, etc in my Pokemon X game and I even deleted my original file just to have a for fun run with these hacked Pokemons. It was so fun until I updated my DS about 2 days ago without knowing this and now I cant inject Pokemons anymore. Im so sad now. :'(

umm just a suggestion for the hackers--( to hack the new 9.5.0-23U firmware )

instead of injecting the code using web browser exploit is there not any other way in which they can hack it in a similar way to using powersaves...i mean create a software which works like powersaves but just using sd card instead of the game card...i dont know much about how the powersaves work but nonetheless this is just a suggestion...if such a thing is possible... :)

I used to use this method but for some reason my broswer won't crash when scanned the QR code? i have cleared my history/cookies and i have not updated my 3DS. Is there any reason why it's doing this?

it depends on how they patched it to how long it will take to be on newer firmwares they may have only changed one little thing that causes it not to work anymore all they need to work out is what the update had changed to the internet browser and edit the code of the exploit so it works again also of course they need to be able to hack into it onto this firmware to see what has changed which its the hardest part

Whatevrer it was, it said i neeeded to update OR so i went to Nintendo shop and downloaded OR update and it worked fine.

I dont remember updating anything else. So why isnt it working?

Updating games requires updating the 3DS firmware, so you unknowingly got the latest firmware. There's no way around it if you want the latest patch. Something you probably should've got as soon as it became available, and/or as soon as you got the game.

Quick question, this was working just fine for me yesterday, but now whenever I try to use pcin or pcout (I have the correct URLs because it worked before) I just get a communication error and it doesn't do anything. Wi-Fi is working just fine and my firmware version is 9.50-22U so I haven't updated (was a bit confused it the U counted for anything) and was wondering if you had any idea why this was happening. Thanks =D

EDIT: Disregard this, saw another post (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS&p=201343#post201343) at the very end it isn't working for others too, (dammit) :frown:

Edited by iViscosity
Read another post

I wanna ask you guys something, pls don't get angry after this but, I only want to ask you guys when you're going to update PKHeX to work with 9.5.0-23 or the time that you're going to take to make it... Pls, tell me when you think it's gonna work with 9.5.0-23... Just when... :frown:

I wanna ask you guys something, pls don't get angry after this but, I only want to ask you guys when you're going to update PKHeX to work with 9.5.0-23 or the time that you're going to take to make it... Pls, tell me when you think it's gonna work with 9.5.0-23... Just when... :frown:

PKHex working and the firmware of a 3DS has no correlation whatsoever, only if PKHex was ported into 3DS as a cia or something. There's no future in sight for web injecting in this newer firmware. As already stated, stop asking.

PKHex working and the firmware of a 3DS has no correlation whatsoever, only if PKHex was ported into 3DS as a cia or something. There's no future in sight for web injecting in this newer firmware. As already stated, stop asking.

So I'm gonna be stuck in there forever? I just was asking when you guys think that this is going to work with 9.5.0-23, the injection method.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! well at least i got everything i want using RAM2Sav but i might need sum more things l8r so im not updating til nintendo releases a new update for ORAS (hopefully they will do it before the new fire emblem game right because i got £50 balance and im not spending a dime til the nwe fire emblem comes out!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! well at least i got everything i want using RAM2Sav but i might need sum more things l8r so im not updating til nintendo releases a new update for ORAS (hopefully they will do it before the new fire emblem game right because i got £50 balance and im not spending a dime til the nwe fire emblem comes out!

good thing you can use regoin three to run newer games with out having to update