Ahito95

General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Yup, as per any other 3DS event, it's all about 3DS region. Japanese serial codes have typically been locked to Japan 3DS only.

Luma CFW allow for region redirection, and ICanSnake explained that emunand can have it's region changed.

I've got a write-up regarding regional events for 3DS:

edit:

1 minute ago, Parkai said:

Aww, that's a shame, my 3DS is NA. Is there a place on this forum to request someone with a Japan region 3DS to redeem the event for me and trade it to me?

You probably should just hold the code for trading or selling or something,
and get someone to trade the event redeemed from a wonder card to you.

(We'll have the wonder card uploaded when the event begins)

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You probably should just hold the code for trading or selling or something,
and get someone to trade the event redeemed from a wonder card to you.

(We'll have the wonder card uploaded when the event begins)

Is there a specific board I should request the trade from, or just reply to the wonder card upload thread? (thanks so much, you've been so helpful!)

1 minute ago, Parkai said:

Is there a specific board I should request the trade from, or just reply to the wonder card upload thread? (thanks so much, you've been so helpful!)

You could ask on our discord when the event is released, or create a trade request thread here. :3

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Let me know if we need a wc7full for Necrozama when it releases in a few days. I can dump it, but I'm assuming I'll need to update my firmware in order to redeem it (because my JPN CFW 3ds is on 11.6.0-39J lol) Otherwise, I'll just redeem it on my normal JPN 3ds. 

Edited by Brittany
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

5 minutes ago, Brittany said:

Let me know if we need a wc7full for Necrozama when it releases in a few days. I can dump it, but I'm assuming I'll need to update my firmware in order to redeem it (because my JPN CFW 3ds is on 11.6.0-39J lol) Otherwise, I'll just redeem it on my normal JPN 3ds. 

I presently have the testing version that was uploaded to the servers a while back.

I'll upload the final ones when they're up.
(I'll also upload the testing ver. if it ends up being different from the final)

• Like 1