General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

7 hours ago, Kazaibatsu said:

Hi! I noticed that the Hoenn Cap Pikachu event/wonder card that was uploaded today is coming up as illegal in PKHeX... :S (I have the 23-4-17 version) Even though Iron Tail is an event exclusive move...

To add the WC manually make a folder called mgdb and put the WC in the folder.

• Like 1

I've just seen we are missing Lycanroc on 3 languages for gen7. I thought we could get all wifi/zone events from nintendo servers like in gen 6, was I wrong?

I thought theSLAYER was getting all the events by himslef this way (including wcfull), but if that's not the case I'll try hard to get all the SPA language events. I do have lycanroc's unused wc on my save, but if needed I can go to a nintendo zone (or spoof if that still works) and get the wc7 dumped.

EDIT: I guess somehow the missing WC list was misleading as it listed SPA as missing, but the WC is already in the gallery: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/file/1897-no-guard-lycanroc-eu/

@suloku the ones we have are the EU ones, and if what I have from the unreleased period are any indication,
the US ones will have different TID.

So the ENG/FRE/SPA missing are US ones xD

edit:
To further clarify, it's listed as " Guardian Rising No Guard Lycanroc (US) " in the missing sheet.

Those 3 aren't on the wonder card server right now, likely to be uploaded when 15th May comes around

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andre Miles said:

Sir @theSLAYER, you update PPorg_GenVII_WC7s.rar only after PkHex updates or do you have specific days to update this file on the main thread?

If only I was knighted xD

Presently, I update the Event Gallery more frequently than the archive.

I typically the archive after collecting all the events from a distribution or neighbouring distribution periods.

I just updated it!

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably me being blind and it doesn't matter too much but I was wondering why I've been removed from the credits for contributing the Se Jun Pachirisu event that was given away at UK Nationals in 2015 in the gen 6 events? I was credited back then for contributing it and I still have the original wondercard

4 hours ago, XerneusGuy said:

It's probably me being blind and it doesn't matter too much but I was wondering why I've been removed from the credits for contributing the Se Jun Pachirisu event that was given away at UK Nationals in 2015 in the gen 6 events? I was credited back then for contributing it and I still have the original wondercard

send it over again, lemme look at it.

Could have been an error in recording, or other reasons.

edit:
Your contribution is listed in the Gen 6 Excel credits:
87UAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi! I downloaded the files for jap gen 7 events, but I can't download the wondercards/mystery gifts for the cap pikachus.

Are they only for japanese 3DSes? Is there any way I can get them?

Edited by ghoul123

2 minutes ago, ghoul123 said:

hi! I downloaded the files, but I can't download the wondercards/mystery gifts for the cap pikachus.

That's confusing.
If you downloaded the files (archive), the wonder card for Cap Pikachu is definitely there.

They're in JP/JPN folders.

3 minutes ago, ghoul123 said:

Are they only for japanese 3DSes? Is there any way I can get them?

Yes.

Well, non JP 3DS can have the Pikachu, but you can't legally have the Pikashunium Z, probably until the 20th Movie makes it to localization.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

That's confusing.
If you downloaded the files (archive), the wonder card for Cap Pikachu is definitely there.

They're in JP/JPN folders.

Yes.

Well, non JP 3DS can have the Pikachu, but you can't legally have the Pikashunium Z, probably until the 20th Movie makes it to localization.

Sorry I'm not really experienced with all this

Yes I found the wondercards for them but when I drag them into pkhex on the mystery gift section I get "File is not a mystery gift"

5 minutes ago, ghoul123 said:

Sorry I'm not really experienced with all this

Yes I found the wondercards for them but when I drag them into pkhex on the mystery gift section I get "File is not a mystery gift"

Let's continue the conversation here.

What version PKHeX you using?

Dragged one wc7full into version 20170530 at a time, and it works fine.

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Let's continue the conversation here.

What version PKHeX you using?

Dragged one wc7full into version 20170530 at a time, and it works fine.

Oh I didn't have the latest version! That solves it, now I can drag them in :D

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Nath_eZ said:

I can't find this events 

Help?

Captura.PNG

We don't have those wonder cards in our database,
however, I was able to find pk4 files related to them. (I think Bidoof and Starly were trade events, not via wonder card)

DP - だいすき Starly.pk4

DP - だいすき Bidoof.pkm

DP - TOKYO Pichu.pk4

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 3 weeks later...