General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

• 2 weeks later...
So I got a code to download the shiny Mewtwo, but I cannot seem to trade him online (not talking about Wonder Trade or GTS). Does anyone know why? I'm guessing that Nintendo didn't include it yet to their hack-check thingie. :/

give their servers 24 hours to updater and include the Mewtwo in the bypass check.

It technically should be already in the bypass check, since Shiny Mewtwo with Unnerve is already released earlier in Japan and Korea and even Europe (for HKTW release)

give their servers 24 hours to updater and include the Mewtwo in the bypass check.

It technically should be already in the bypass check, since Shiny Mewtwo with Unnerve is already released earlier in Japan and Korea and even Europe (for HKTW release)

I am aware that the shiny Mewtwo was available on other regions, but I doubt they have the same OT as the US ones. Maybe that is it? The server didn't add the OT yet?

I just tried again a few minutes ago, but I still can't trade Mewtwo.

I am aware that the shiny Mewtwo was available on other regions, but I doubt they have the same OT as the US ones. Maybe that is it? The server didn't add the OT yet?

I just tried again a few minutes ago, but I still can't trade Mewtwo.

mind showing the other details of your Mewtwo,

as well as tell us other details of your Mewtwo? (like collected on what region 3ds etc)

The only other time there was a ban was due to the " ' " used in SG Summer'15 Shiny Rayquaza, so maybe its the " ! " in the Play!

(typically unique OT isn't an issue for most of the times)

mind showing the other details of your Mewtwo,

as well as tell us other details of your Mewtwo? (like collected on what region 3ds etc)

The only other time there was a ban was due to the " ' " used in SG Summer'15 Shiny Rayquaza, so maybe its the " ! " in the Play!

(typically unique OT isn't an issue for most of the times)

My system is US and the code I got is also for US systems/games.

Anyway, here are the screenshots.

Set 1: Top | Bottom

Set 2: Top | Bottom

Set 3: Top | Bottom

Set 4: Top | Bottom

Edited by destinedjagold

french is not us, but eu, thanks anyways

You said you were looking for Yveltal/Xerneas with OT XYZ. Well, those were distributed in the US for English, French and Spanish languages.

In Europe we got Yveltal/Xerneas with OT Descartes for English, French, German and Spanish language and OT Cartesio for Italian language.

Do someone have the french wondercard for xernas/yveltal shiny with OT XYZ ?
french is not us, but eu, thanks anyways

XYZ OT Xerneas/Yveltal is only applicable to US.

The EU distribution uses the OT Descartes (and related translations like Cartesio).

Even so, the XYZ Xerneas and Yveltal is available in the French language, and is in the US folder.

Hello,

All I want to do is reset my wonder cards to an "Undelivered state"

I already tried This and the XorFiles and PokemonGenVISaveDecrypter - Nothing will make anything load into PKHex - it's either not decrypted or "Attempted to load unsupported file type/size" error, something about "0x76000" - with or without the .bin extension.

I have a PowerSaves and an "Old 3DS (North America)" with the 9.2 firmware.

How do I do this????

All I want is to "Undeliver" some Wonder Cards so I can reset for good IVs and natures because 2 years ago I never thought I could do that (I didn't think it was randomised)

Is there a way without PKHex? Couldn't there be a PowerSaves code which could do that, like the action replay before it? Wouldn't it be just changing a few Hex lines?

Please Help!

Thank you

Hello,

All I want to do is reset my wonder cards to an "Undelivered state"

I already tried This and the XorFiles and PokemonGenVISaveDecrypter - Nothing will make anything load into PKHex - it's either not decrypted or "Attempted to load unsupported file type/size" error, something about "0x76000" - with or without the .bin extension.

I have a PowerSaves and an "Old 3DS (North America)" with the 9.2 firmware.

How do I do this????

All I want is to "Undeliver" some Wonder Cards so I can reset for good IVs and natures because 2 years ago I never thought I could do that (I didn't think it was randomised)

Is there a way without PKHex? Couldn't there be a PowerSaves code which could do that, like the action replay before it? Wouldn't it be just changing a few Hex lines?

Please Help!

Thank you

First and foremost, Powersaves doesn't allow users to load "custom code", hence you have to use Pkhex.

Powersaves isn't like old Action Replay tools; they decrypt your save then edit it on their server side, which is why you won't be able to use any of their hacks without a working internet connection.

(it is more of a save editor than RAM codes)

There's just no way around that.

Also, if you're on Firmware 9.2, you can easily load Custom firmware (read up Menuhax) and use a save decryptor, such as savedatafiler or JKsavemanager.

To get menuhax and stuff set up, read this: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016&p=216120&viewfull=1#post216120

First and foremost, Powersaves doesn't allow users to load "custom code", hence you have to use Pkhex.

Powersaves isn't like old Action Replay tools; they decrypt your save then edit it on their server side, which is why you won't be able to use any of their hacks without a working internet connection.

(it is more of a save editor than RAM codes)

There's just no way around that.

Also, if you're on Firmware 9.2, you can easily load Custom firmware (read up Menuhax) and use a save decryptor, such as savedatafiler or JKsavemanager.

To get menuhax and stuff set up, read this: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016&p=216120&viewfull=1#post216120

Thank you!

Attempting now, can not install FBI or savedatafiller due to unsigned check error ?

Homebrew

Those won't install on Homebrew loader. (not enough permissions, though, there may be a save manager that works on homebrew loader.)

you need to swap out to a Custom firmware.

edit:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

or

https://gbatemp.net/threads/svdt-save-data-explorer-manager.396562/

may work

• 2 weeks later...
Hi theSLAYER,

Does this mean PKHex will work with Pokemon Sun & Moon when it's released?

I wonder how many Box's there will be... I think there's gonna be way too many Pokemon to fit into 30 Box's lol

Nope.

It won't work imnmediately, as we don't know what type of method they'll use to scramble the save.

Of course, RAM dumping and editing may temporarily be revived (Since for the game to perform its actions, save will be unscrambled in RAM, usually).

There's going to be a lull period before the New features are entirely incorporated into PKhex.

Hello!

I found the 6G thread recently and I found it really useful to me! I want to collect all of the events from Greninja but since they are both japanese...

Anyway I was wondering, I injected the wc6 of the Japanese Greninja Most Voted from page one of the new contribution file but my game made it French since my game is French. Like his name is not Gekkouga (or whatever he is called with japanese symbol) but Amphinobi (which is the french name of greninja). So yeah I was wondering is he still legit? Or do I need him as a pk6 file?

Hello!

I found the 6G thread recently and I found it really useful to me! I want to collect all of the events from Greninja but since they are both japanese...

Anyway I was wondering, I injected the wc6 of the Japanese Greninja Most Voted from page one of the new contribution file but my game made it French since my game is French. Like his name is not Gekkouga (or whatever he is called with japanese symbol) but Amphinobi (which is the french name of greninja). So yeah I was wondering is he still legit? Or do I need him as a pk6 file?

Referring the the Greninja that won the 720 voting poll:

That Greninja was distributed wireless to 3DS of all regions,

So it doesn't matter what language your save file is. (Name and language of Greninja will follow your save file, and the wondercard would be displayed as japanese.)

Referring the the Greninja that won the 720 voting poll:

That Greninja was distributed wireless to 3DS of all regions,

So it doesn't matter what language your save file is. (Name and language of Greninja will follow your save file, and the wondercard would be displayed as japanese.)

Ok! Thanks for your answer! :D