General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

can u explain better how to do that? i not see any option in pkhex for update manually..i have created a folder named wc6 were the exe is and i putted in the wc6 file of volcanion.

You misunderstand. You need to create a new folder on your desktop called "PkHeX". Then, put the PkHeX.exe inside that folder. You then need to create a folder named "wc6" INSIDE the PkHeX folder. Then, put the Volcanion wc6 file inside THAT folder and load PkHeX. If you're using the WC file from here, your Volcanion will be registered as legal.

You misunderstand. You need to create a new folder on your desktop called "PkHeX". Then, put the PkHeX.exe inside that folder. You then need to create a folder named "wc6" INSIDE the PkHeX folder. Then, put the Volcanion wc6 file inside THAT folder and load PkHeX. If you're using the WC file from here, your Volcanion will be registered as legal.

i think u not understand..i have a folder called pkhex04/10/2016...inside there is the exe and the folder i have created called wc6 were i have putted inside the wc6 file of volcanion.is that right?

i think u not understand..i have a folder called pkhex04/10/2016...inside there is the exe and the folder i have created called wc6 were i have putted inside the wc6 file of volcanion.is that right?

edit:ok i managed to make it work..thanks

Why's Korean Mewtwo taking so long?

Perhaps nobody went to the event?

While I won't say it's an obscure location,

the question would be, how many of the members active here live in Korea, and how many attended the event, that only spanned across a mere 4 days?

Anyhow, the Korean Shiny Mewtwo is their equivalent of the Japanese Pokescrap Shiny Mewtwo, which already is contributed to the events page.

If it's any consolation, the moment the HongKong/Taiwan Mewtwo goes online, we should be getting it.

(http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Japanese_region_serial_code_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_VI#Nintendo_Hong_Kong_Mewtwo)

That's true.

I bet it'll show up eventually, but Korea always makes theirs very hard to get....all either in life or with codes from buying things.

I have to agree with that.

They're events are one of the hardest ones to get.

What I can say is, I'm not sure for Gen VII, but for now all serial code and internet events are obtainable.

It is the local events that are being exceptionally annoying >< ><

the w6c file that THO might be the right ivs but the location met is black and it doesn't have a ribbon but looking back at other past pokemon from the championships they have event ribbons but serebii says its got a classic ribbon so no idea what ribbon its meant to have

the w6c file that THO might be the right ivs but the location met is black and it doesn't have a ribbon but looking back at other past pokemon from the championships they have event ribbons but serebii says its got a classic ribbon so no idea what ribbon its meant to have

The guy I talked to said Serebii is wrong. The one I downloaded from tho did have the right ribbon, it was just the met location that was a problem. And the IVs probably.

Are you saying location is black (blank?) cause you are using wondercard editor to view it?

Try dragging it onto Pkhex.

Could have been wondercard editor issue.

Actually it does have a ribbon... And it's met data is Battle Resort.

The event is a clone of one of last years competitors, senior winner I believe, hence OT IVs and Met location...

The event is a clone of one of last years competitors, senior winner I believe, hence OT IVs and Met location...

As of now, I have no reason to believe the event isn't real.

Though photos and videos would have made the process easier,

So I'll be sitting on this one until time passes or new evidence arises.

As of now, I have no reason to believe the event isn't real.

Though photos and videos would have made the process easier,

So I'll be sitting on this one until time passes or new evidence arises.

Yeah sorry about that. I have posted some photos(Dropbox again) to prove I attended the event... But did not think to record myself receiving it. Alas I am a bit noobish but I will make sure my future contributions are more... complete?!

Yeah sorry about that. I have posted some photos(Dropbox again) to prove I attended the event... But did not think to record myself receiving it. Alas I am a bit noobish but I will make sure my future contributions are more... complete?!

It's alright, just upload the photos and show us, it'll help everyone :)

It's alright, just upload the photos and show us, it'll help everyone :)

He did so in the contribution thread.

Sorry I'm a total noob at this, I didn't edit it at all so its untouched, also it is a copy of one off the competitors pokemon so maybe thats why is 6IV?

Also i have some pictures form the event to prove my attendance (drop box link again)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4qn3otrcqq69tw/AABQp88DEMjFvuczD-mNckgDa?dl=0

please let me know if there is anything else I can do to validate it.

cool photos!

I've always wanted to go to a main event like that!

we don't exactly have tournaments or championship events here,

just random giveaways at best ><