General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question, when I import Japanese events into my NA game are there any special steps that need to be done to ensure legitimacy? I redeemed the flying pikachu and moltres but in my party the pokemon names are in english not Japanese. Is this normal?

Edit:

I ended up editing my country, region, 3ds region and language under Trainer Info via PkHex and everything seems to be working as it should be.

So, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but I noticed we already have the PokeScraps HA trio, but has anyone been able to find the EUR HA bird trio OT:Aldora/ID:03116?

Redemption only starts 15/03/2016, so it takes time before it is uploaded.

Quick question, when I import Japanese events into my NA game are there any special steps that need to be done to ensure legitimacy? I redeemed the flying pikachu and moltres but in my party the pokemon names are in english not Japanese. Is this normal?

Edit:

I ended up editing my country, region, 3ds region and language under Trainer Info via PkHex and everything seems to be working as it should be.

The language of the pokemon received, follows in-game language, which can be any language, because of the multi-language feature of the game.

If you think about legitimacy, you need consider the probable scenarios:

Example, if you were playing a NA game, the only way to get JP events, is to have them traded to you, or traded to someone else, then pokebanked on your console.

So, for the sake of simplicity, let's assume that someone obtained the events in JP, then traded them to you.

What you need to do is to emulate that trade. How you go about it, I won't discuss it, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Quick Question: If a Japanese event Wondercard (such as the Shiny Jirachi that was distributed some time ago) is redeemed and the Pokemon received on a Japanese cartridge that's language is set to English, will the Pokemon be generated with an English name? (whilst still having the Japanese OT obviously)

Quick Question: If a Japanese event Wondercard (such as the Shiny Jirachi that was distributed some time ago) is redeemed and the Pokemon received on a Japanese cartridge that's language is set to English, will the Pokemon be generated with an English name? (whilst still having the Japanese OT obviously)

yes, it will

Yes.

Any pokemon that is generated follows the language of the Save file.

edit: also, did you not read the first post, saying don't ask questions here?

We actually have a dedicated FAQ section.

---

posts shifted.

Edited by theSLAYER

In regards of someone said that the Dragonite can't be traded, it seems that if the Pokemon is injected via PKHex will NOT pass the hack check... But if you inject the WC then receive the Pokemon in-game, it can be traded normally. Anyone else have the same problem?

In regards of someone said that the Dragonite can't be traded, it seems that if the Pokemon is injected via PKHex will NOT pass the hack check... But if you inject the WC then receive the Pokemon in-game, it can be traded normally. Anyone else have the same problem?

It could be due to when injecting pk6, the users don't handle the memories properly, among other stuff,

especially if it's present OT trainer mismatch and stuff like that.

Pokemon that evolve through friendship had that issue.

While legitimately obtained via sending through Pokebank,

if the present OT trainer value wasn't updated (pokebank isn't counted as trading), these pokemon will not be able to evolve.

A confirmation for this would be good.

• 2 weeks later...