General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Hoping the second wave movie tie-ins get uploaded soon. I really do appreciate all the work all of you put into this stuff. Thanks. I can't wait to contribute a few of my own, although USA gets so few events each year.

edit: Question....when I inject a poke, can I then use PKhex to get the proper region tag on it?

Edited by BlueBraviary

I've just noticed that the file in the first post doesn't have the pokemon bank Johto starters distribution pokemon link file: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44652-Pokemon-Bank-Celebi-and-other-Pokemon-Link-Injection!-(using-pkhex)&p=199849&viewfull=1#post199849

edit: Question....when I inject a poke, can I then use PKhex to get the proper region tag on it?

Good question, I've made that myself in the past. Any region for a given country is valid?

I've just noticed that the file in the first post doesn't have the pokemon bank Johto starters distribution pokemon link file: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44652-Pokemon-Bank-Celebi-and-other-Pokemon-Link-Injection!-(using-pkhex)&p=199849&viewfull=1#post199849

Good question, I've made that myself in the past. Any region for a given country is valid?

Oh I meant changing the country so that the country tag would show up. I do wonder though. I can't find all the Japan regions on the list. (PC Tokoho (sp?) )

I wonder why this one is so rare. People are paying like $40 for codes I heard. Hope someone here can get it.

Probably because not much people have a Korean 3DS outside of korea (I think something along technology being tagged to personal ID)

And even lesser amount of people with K3DS using our site.

So far, most of our Korean wondercards come from the same people (which I'm very grateful for)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Why is it taking so long for HOng Kong Jirachi to get dumped?

What kind of self-entitled question is that? Lol

Okay, reasons why events aren't dump is because

1. People with the software/hardware and event don't visit our forums

2. People with the event visit our forum, but does not have the software/hardware to dump

3. Event hasn't even started yet.

4. People don't wanna share, because of personal reasons or legitimacy issues.

Anyhow, most of our users, if they have it, they would already have contributed it,

So chances are they don't have it.

I'm interested to try to get the serial code from the Facebook page.

Edit:

I've got an extra US/JP Arceus serial code, that I wanna trade for the Jirachi serial code.