General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

the jirachi 2015 tanabata that was shared... I think it's not genuine

1) File name not in Japanese

2) date met same as powersaves (http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/hackedevents)

3) the contributor's last few wc6 was from powersaves. (he said it himself)

Anyways: slayer has a way to see if wc6 is genuine or with watermark of wonder card editor

well the altair one have the wrong ribbon if you mean M jirachis

Guys, this is a LEGIT UNTOUCHED WC Shiny Rayquaza Event. My Singaporean friend gave the code to me. Idk what kind of an event this is, but I LEGITLY Claimed this myself from a code. Here is the WC

EDIT: It's the Maxsoft Shiny Rayquaza from Singapore

https://www.dropbox.com/s/acoic46hl2im3y5/90%20-%20A%20special%20shiny%20Rayquaza%21.wc6?dl=0

thanks for posting this :) I'm kinda annoyed though, I asked over a week ago if anyone had contributed this and I never got a reply :( I could have uploaded this event months ago (I too got a code from Maxsoft Online)

can some please tell me witch 2015 Tanabata Alpha and Omega Jirachi is the right one the rar file and wc6 file both have different secret ids

and fan your event pokemon zip not working right i try it and i cant get events from it and when i look at it my computer says it was empty

can some please tell me witch 2015 Tanabata Alpha and Omega Jirachi is the right one the rar file and wc6 file both have different secret ids

and fan your event pokemon zip not working right i try it and i cant get events from it and when i look at it my computer says it was empty

Wondercard file is in the zip.

look on the internet like most other do i did and now got one in each game

Hey, I have a question. A friend of mine recently traded a PokeScrap Shaymin, but it is completely in english. Assuming it is legit, is it possible for it to not have any Japanese description? say, a japanese ORAS playthrough started in english language. The OT and other stuff is correct as far as I can tell.

Hey, I have a question. A friend of mine recently traded a PokeScrap Shaymin, but it is completely in english. Assuming it is legit, is it possible for it to not have any Japanese description? say, a japanese ORAS playthrough started in english language. The OT and other stuff is correct as far as I can tell.

IIRC,

pokescrap serial codes can only be collected on a Japanese 3DS.

However if the language of the game is set to English, then everything about it, besides OT, would be English.

Important things you can note is such as memories (whats the first country it was received in) and also original region of 3ds it is received in.

(you do need pokehex to read those values, I reckon)

Apparently, according to EB Games in Australia, the codes that were given on the 10th, like the WC I submitted, were considered fake because it didnt allow for the timeframe to sync with Nintendo's. Then again it could be complete BS. So that should give a little insight as to why it might not have 3 31 iv's.

Apparently, according to EB Games in Australia, the codes that were given on the 10th, like the WC I submitted, were considered fake because it didnt allow for the timeframe to sync with Nintendo's. Then again it could be complete BS. So that should give a little insight as to why it might not have 3 31 iv's.

The distribution text is also supposed to read "Shiny Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent!"

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_PAL_region_serial_code_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_VI

Does anyone have the German sableye event and other three events yet?

If you would like to gen them for yourself, the SID's are 551 for Aromatisse/Sableye and 552 for Malamar/Bouffalant. I currently dont have the WC's to help prove this.