General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Here the European, UK Diancie Event. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the message screen. thx Illuminate i tried to make the diancie uning the wc6 editor and every time it will not go on the battle spot and yrs did so a big thx i have no idea why my a few my event pokemon dont go on the battle spot

question about theses WC6 files is there anyway to make them go on other slots of the wonder card instead of been in slot 1 all the time???

Yes, use pkhex. Look for "wondercard" botton. Import and transfer to desired slot number

Open your ramsav.bin in PKHeX. From the 12 buttons in the lower right corner, choose "Wondercard". There, you'll be able to choose wondercard slot from a list in upper right corner.

dont see a ramsav.bin sorry and i see the 12 boxes but there all dull cant click on any them

edit; i just got a ram2sav file from here following what it says there

its not mate got the pporg file with uk ger jap file no pokeball patern but its ok i made the wonder card myself and on another note i got wonder cards on OR and my X game i downloaded from the net and from codes that i havent picked up from the woman is this of any help to anyone? i only just started doin wonder card for gen6 today

i just got the Movie Legendary Pokémon

- Kyogre

- Groudon

- Dialga

- Palkia

- Giratina

- Kyurem

froma post in here its a case of having to look for the file and they all work as i have got 3 of each on my japanese game

could you kindly link me please?

been looking cant find them again this is the name of the folder "Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon" i will look for them again and post a link

EDIT: found

it Re: Gen VI Event Contribution Thread

I hope this helps with this thread, its the Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon .wc6s (Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Kyurem), these were extracted from powersaves.

Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon.rar

i dont know how to lonk but go to page 19 Illuminate put a link to download i used the file it works i made them on my JPN game of AS and put them into the bank then to my uk game and went online battle with them and i have 3 of each pokemon all with different stats

hope this helps

been looking cant find them again this is the name of the folder "Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon" i will look for them again and post a link

EDIT: found

it Re: Gen VI Event Contribution Thread

I hope this helps with this thread, its the Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon .wc6s (Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Kyurem), these were extracted from powersaves.

Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon.rar

i dont know how to lonk but go to page 19 Illuminate put a link to download i used the file it works i made them on my JPN game of AS and put them into the bank then to my uk game and went online battle with them and i have 3 of each pokemon all with different stats

hope this helps

Please don't spam this thread.

Guys can read and swith beteween the differents pages.

I haven't seen the WC6 for the Tanabata 2015 Jirachi on here yet so here the ORAS one:

[ATTACH]12431[/ATTACH]

Hi there? Where did you get this WC? Did you make this from scratch or did you REALLY rip this from the game deriving from a Legitimate Jirachi who really came from Japan? Thanks so much :)