General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Where can I find pkhex or wondercards for older generation pokemon?

For example I am looking for the SID of the movie 13 shiny Genesect. Is it possible to spoof it knowing the SID without the actual wondercard?

Edited by nickdos

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?78-Event-Contributions Look to the sticky posts, there are contribution threads for gen III to VI.

PKHex doesn't support older gens wonder cards, but you can use Pokegen to read the cards data and export corresponding pokemons here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information It supports Gen IV and V at least, I'm not sure for gen III (If not, try using "A-SAVE" for gen III wondercards, google it).

I genned that shiny genesect a while ago so I'm not 100% sure, but I think its SID was 0.

I've gotten a good bit of help from this thread in the past so joined to contribute here in the future. Sadly so far the jirachi wc6 has eluded me and as I've only received one of the jirachi itself I can't say if both have different SID

They do have different SID's. I dumped both of them from a save of mine cause I got them in a trade to check their SID. The SID for the XY Jirachi is one lower then the ORAS Jirachi. Sadly I do not have the actual WC's.

They do have different SID's. I dumped both of them from a save of mine cause I got them in a trade to check their SID. The SID for the XY Jirachi is one lower then the ORAS Jirachi. Sadly I do not have the actual WC's.

So SID's are?

Would u please upload here the untouched versions of your jirachis? it would really help..

Thank you so so much.. i hope these are the legit ones though. :)

From what I can tell, they are. They have the correct SID (from researching them) and correct ribbon. These also have the correct version of Shinyness/Non Shinyness and proper game pickups plus they are from the 19th. Powersaves has a modded 2014 Jirachi to look like these, though.

Here are the actual Jirachi's. I have too many saves and mons to go through...
Dose any one have Wonder Card File or .pkx file for OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Tanbata Festival Heart Stamp Jirachi

been looking for one

Please see the above Quote and click View Post.

Here are the actual Jirachi's. I have too many saves and mons to go through...

Bulbapedia says Heart Stamp and PLay Rough cannot be relearned.