General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

I'd like to start contributing, however I live in US so most likely any and all events in my region are donated already. However if there are any you need, let me know. I've been pretty up-to-date on all local events in the US (minus the tournament or location exclusive ones) since early gen 5. I keep backup saves on all my games on a regular basic, even back to gen 5. I also tend to not pick up my events in hopes of SR till I get one I like (which I never get around to doing).

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Powersaves-based wondercards (ones generated/obtained through powersaves alone, not normal means) unreliable? I remember Alpha telling me something about that.

I work best, use the method .pkm

Like Kaphotics said this topic is mainly for events contribution. People share WC6 files where other people can claims their own. If u are able to inject PKM files then u shouldn't have much problem injecting WC6 files.

Hi guys

Im romina, nice too meet ya. first of all im newb and I know i never post but thanks to you guys I recover all my pokemons i lost in so many years for many many reassons that are not important to this threat, the only thing I wanted to say to all of you is THANK YOU for all what you´ll been doing to collaborate to post the pkmn events and wc6, it´s very important for us who don´t post much or ever, but you really save us.

Well question, I know you all guys work (most do also have lifes and I get it) But please someone will post the wc6 wondercard to hoopa when its out please ?

thanks very much indeed and greetings from Chile

Edited by evandixon
The thread's not closing

Hoopa's tradable now, it's the 18th in Japan and they're all over the place.

Does anyone know if the Pachirisu event has a static PID or not? Just curious.

I'm not aware of any events that have fixed PID, actually..

Any enlightenment will be highly appreciated.