General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Hello!

Thanks a lot for the German Shiny Event Charizard.

Works flawlessly.

I just have 1 or 2 questions. They probably were answered somewhere already but I couldnt find them.

Im sorry.

Can this Charizard be spotted as cheated pokemon in Pokemon online games or Poke Bank or not at all because it has 1:1 Original stats?

And, is there a way to import this wondercard Pokemon and may edit the IVs and the pokemon type and then import it via QR code? And if its possible, is this safe and still not able to be detected as cheated Pokemon?

Sure, having all IVs on 31 is more than suspicious but let us say I randomnize it with good stats.

Thanks for people who may answer this questions.

Thanks for the German Shiny Charizard QR Code.

Hello!

Thanks a lot for the German Shiny Event Charizard.

Works flawlessly.

I just have 1 or 2 questions. They probably were answered somewhere already but I couldnt find them.

Im sorry.

Can this Charizard be spotted as cheated pokemon in Pokemon online games or Poke Bank or not at all because it has 1:1 Original stats?

And, is there a way to import this wondercard Pokemon and may edit the IVs and the pokemon type and then import it via QR code? And if its possible, is this safe and still not able to be detected as cheated Pokemon?

Sure, having all IVs on 31 is more than suspicious but let us say I randomnize it with good stats.

Thanks for people who may answer this questions.

Thanks for the German Shiny Charizard QR Code.

I'll be shifting your question and my answer to FAQ thread after a while, as this isn't a FAQ page.

As the Pokemon is generated by your game, it's technically Legit/Legal.

If you modify the stats, it can be Legal, if you modify it within Legal Boundaries.

Whether can it be spotted a not, I'll say it depends on what you do with it,

but chances are no.

There are always ways to detect if a pokemon is cheated,

such as whether has it been traded with no previous OT etc etc,

and I can almost say with certainty our forum doesn't support "cheat detection evasion help" of that manner.

So if TL;DR:

Most likely won't get detected if you stay within legal bounds.

We can't offer advice beyond that.

No puede comprender. ? Puedes repetir en español ?

En Español:

Esta es mi tarjeta regalo misterioso de Charizard variocolor (De España)

No se cómo estaba disponible en la compilación, antes de su distribución el 20 de Abril.

Tiene algunos offsets distintos respecto del .wc6 disponible en la compilación

EDIT: Solo es hembra

Edited by lookmeandnotouchme

hello ,I am your fan from China,and I am very happy to find a place that I can find so many wondercards and such a wonderful place ,and I have a question that do you have a collection of JAPAN version,I download the attachments from your first article and I don't know wheather it's include all from the day that ORAS publish till now,let me know if you convenient,thank you

The German one?

I've got an unused spanish shiny charizard code. Is the wondercard different if received on different games (i.e. it carries X stone if received on Y or something like that)? If it is the case I can contribute either Y or rubi wondercards.

That the same, the only thing that change is that if the language is different, the OT change, but that's all

Edited by ElseSomeone