General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

You mean if you just inject the wondercard in your game ?

Yes it is ! The wondercard you can get with the code is the same :)

Okay I do not believe, because even if we can have it on the French games OT must be German or English normally not ?

I've codes but I can't redeem them yet (and they expire tomorrow), someone can redeem them for me and contribute them ? (I can give one code for your eventually in gift)

I also need a picture of the redeemption, you can keep the pokémon, I just need the wondercard to inject her later, thanks.

Which event?

hello everyone!

i have a Shiny Charizard code that i cant redeem (i only have NA and JPN 3ds), so i was wondering if someone here could redeem it for me in German with a specific date, and upload the wondercard?

also, if anyone is ever in need of a JPN code being redeemed, i will gladly help

Kind of a response to your post, as well as a message to all users:

I've recently acquired a EUR emunand, which brings my regional emunands to a total of 3.

(USA, EUR, JPN)

That means that I can collect events in all languages, except Korean!

(language of wondercard received [referring to the card, not the Pokemon] is based on 3DS language, which is region locked.)

While I may not be able to receive duplicates of an event yet, I should be able to redeem almost all serial code events now.

I Also have gateway. How can I change the region of my emunand? I can help you to collect events by serial code when you can't.

Thanks to love_dig_it's serial code, German Shiny Charizard has been received!

Image is huge, hence in spoiler:

WUo7n0V.jpg

Wondercard is attached at the bottom of this post,

and will be added to masterlist some time this week.

-----

All I can tell you is that the information is on gbaTEMP.net ><

Codes come out in France in two days, if you wait a bit, I will contribute the spanish one, and maybe the other missings if I get enough codes (it's better if you tell me what are the missing languages).

And for the information, you don't need gateway AT ALL to change your emunand region or even play on a 3ds updated with the last game update.

Codes come out in France in two days, if you wait a bit, I will contribute the spanish one, and maybe the other missings if I get enough codes (it's better if you tell me what are the missing languages).

And for the information, you don't need gateway AT ALL to change your emunand region or even play on a 3ds updated with the last game update.

So far, we have English, French and German entries.

Missing the rest, in other words. (Missing ITA, SPA)

The french codes probably can be used to obtain ITA and SPA, if 3DS language and game language is changed to the corresponding languages.

Just a heads up to you, as well as other users here!

I've received a code from Nplumb, and I'll be attempting to collect it as Italian!

Maybe it's too late, but I already have the Italian WC6 (male), if you want you can use that code for another language we don't have, I will contribute it later :)