General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Hi! Who's german here? Heard of the new event starting on April 1? (GER) shiny charizard?

In twitter, i was told gamestop serial codes in the last event (gengar and diancie) were rare and was delayed in distributing it. Can others say this is true?

I'm not german but yeah there was some troubles with the european distribution of gengar/diancie. In my city, we had to wait nearly 2 weeks after the event starting date before videogame retailers got the serial codes.

Let's hope this distribution will be handled better.

Hi! Who's german here? Heard of the new event starting on April 1? (GER) shiny charizard?

In twitter, i was told gamestop serial codes in the last event (gengar and diancie) were rare and was delayed in distributing it. Can others say this is true?

I am not but I've get 2 Charizard Serial codes by trading, and I've contribute them.

For Diancie I don't know, but the codes of all european country can be obtain, so not so difficult to obtain him..

I will try to obtain a german shiny charizard code

I know right? Anyone with more concrete info about this next event?
nope although serebii posted about it ,they have no details either

Serebii does say the codes can be redeemed from April 1st to July 3rd.

I'm assuming the part on Bulbapedia mentioning March 21st, means you can get the code now, but not use it until the 1st. I think there was an event that was the same case a few months back. But of course, I don't know for sure. Bulbapedia is known for screwing facts up occasionally, while Serebii never, or rarely, screws things up.

I added that information to BP, and what it means is that the serial codes shouldn't be given out at stores until April 1, 2015. However, some users on Bulbapedia already got the codes (hence the picture of the code and having all the data on the site already) and where already able to redeem them. Similar cases have happened in the past with serial code events being available before the codes were supposed to be distributed, such as the Gengar and Diancie in the American region.

I added that information to BP, and what it means is that the serial codes shouldn't be given out at stores until April 1, 2015. However, some users on Bulbapedia already got the codes (hence the picture of the code and having all the data on the site already) and where already able to redeem them. Similar cases have happened in the past with serial code events being available before the codes were supposed to be distributed, such as the Gengar and Diancie in the American region.

cool i,m looking around to find anything wc6 or pkx but so far nothing

These events surely are tampered with. It's impossible to have more than one of the birthday pokemon on the same game. Also both charizards (X and Y) on one game and the foreign events... I wouldn't say this contribution helps much, but thank you anyway.

Some of them are probably legal, 'cause the first owner has in all cases received real events I think

Just saying I'll be doing the UK game shiny charizard for you again come April :-)

Just finished black/white need to train and transfer pokes now for dex completion then onto black/white 2 (probably won't bother transferring to pokebank) then I can finally join you guys on x y and or and as!