General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

No, all pokemon have that magic PID value. It's not actually used. There's a byte that determines PID generation, and that value is only used if the PID generation byte is set to "Custom".

And the dates are random because the sources I got them from actively try to avoid matching the eventual powersaves date.

Ah, that makes since now. Thanks!

No, all pokemon have that magic PID value. It's not actually used. There's a byte that determines PID generation, and that value is only used if the PID generation byte is set to "Custom".

And the dates are random because the sources I got them from actively try to avoid matching the eventual powersaves date.

What does mean that all pokemon have a magic PID?

Guys, I wanted to ask you something. I'm going to use the Arceus wondercard but I've just a French 3DS with my French OR cartridge. Is there something I've got to change on the Arceus to make him fully legal? (Like Language, Country, 3DS Region, that kind of stuff... If it possible I would like the Arceus to keep his name written in French/English)

And I'm still looking for WHF15 Rayquaza and the Shiny Tanabata Jirachi (pkx 'cause it shouldn't be redeem on OR), I searched alot on Google but couldn't find a pkx/wc6 that was totally legal (or in fact, it wasn't possible to know if it was a legal one or a fake one...), do you know where I can find this?

Any help would be greatly appreciate! :-)

Guys, I wanted to ask you something. I'm going to use the Arceus wondercard but I've just a French 3DS with my French OR cartridge. Is there something I've got to change on the Arceus to make him fully legal? (Like Language, Country, 3DS Region, that kind of stuff... If it possible I would like the Arceus to keep his name written in French/English)

And I'm still looking for WHF15 Rayquaza and the Shiny Tanabata Jirachi (pkx 'cause it shouldn't be redeem on OR), I searched alot on Google but couldn't find a pkx/wc6 that was totally legal (or in fact, it wasn't possible to know if it was a legal one or a fake one...), do you know where I can find this?

Any help would be greatly appreciate! :-)

After redemption, on the pk6:

1. change country 3ds region and sub region to Japan-related places. doesn't matter if language is anything else.

2. go to residences and set latest to yours (so that it looks like it came in from trade)

3. remember to set yourself as most recent OT handler.

use the WHF15 from powersaves (first post, main thread, has all the wc6 thus far), same as Jirachi.

there is also an excel file in that post that shows what origin game it should be, and what method was used to distribute it.

1. If distributed by serial code, change as per required steps above.

2. If distributed to another game, simply change the received game to match the info.

Btw, in the PKX thread, I have some of the JPN events pk6 in the first post too.

After redemption, on the pk6:

1. change country 3ds region and sub region to Japan-related places. doesn't matter if language is anything else.

2. go to residences and set latest to yours (so that it looks like it came in from trade)

3. remember to set yourself as most recent OT handler.

use the WHF15 from powersaves (first post, main thread, has all the wc6 thus far), same as Jirachi.

there is also an excel file in that post that shows what origin game it should be, and what method was used to distribute it.

1. If distributed by serial code, change as per required steps above.

2. If distributed to another game, simply change the received game to match the info.

Btw, in the PKX thread, I have some of the JPN events pk6 in the first post too.

And also change memory type to became friend when arrived by link trade

Brute force... Is that like key2sav? But it can only get pk6... I haven't found other ways to extract wc6 but ram2sav...

I will drop the link here later after I find it.

Edit:

I can't check it right now, but I believe this is the one I used to decrypt my fw 6 save downloaded from powersaves: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44175-Pokemon-Gen-VI-Save-Decrypter&p=194278&viewfull=1#post194278

Hahaha

My usual japan trader has a handful of serial codes (https://tr.im/CoroRay). So im guessing other ppl in japan can get tons of serial codes too?

So trading for it will be easier... I hope? The one traded to me was in KOR. So me being all korean wannabe... I can't share the pk6. However, I did see there is a pk6 Rayquaza contributed already