General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Second arceus code in my pocket, I will send it in the day so I hope it will the Silk Scarf shiny one

Edit : That's this one :

Card #: 0081

アルセウス プレゼント

Species: Arceus

Item: Insect Plate

Move 1: Judgment

Move 2: Blast Burn

Move 3: Hydro Cannon

Move 4: Earth Power

OT: デセルシティ

ID: 3075/81

Also, Arceus IS NOT set in the received list, that mean you can have many arceus you want as long as you have serial codes

What do you mean by this???

***Arceus IS NOT set in the received list, that mean you can have many arceus you want as long as you have serial codes***

What do you mean by this???

***Arceus IS NOT set in the received list, that mean you can have many arceus you want as long as you have serial codes***

That the ID is not registered in the savegame, that mean you can receive the all 19 Arceus...

I wonder if I change the held item of the wondercard it give another event arceus because the SID is the same

Yes pls! I don't speak japanese, so it will be a lost cause if im the one to initiate to ask for the wc6

If not, i can provide a pk6 of a different shiny arceus from gamesfaq giveaway. Gonna post it asap in the XY pk6 contribution. Unless someone gives it there before me.

No result. And if I can get one, I need someone here because I don't have the material to extract .pk6 file or something else :/

Just a question, from some weeks, there is someone else without me that contribute wondercards ? I want the other's wondercards too :D

my 2ds is american so i don't get much that other don't post before me

the only WC6 i got close is a shiny arceus but it have a password and no one know it

No result. And if I can get one, I need someone here because I don't have the material to extract .pk6 file or something else :/

if he give you the wc6 you won't need any tools but pk6 yes

i might help for the pk6

I've been out of the loop, so you will have to excuse me. I gathered information from a few places. If the codes are not single use, (since i saw people selling them online and such) and there is more than one code per type, perhaps the codes will appear online faster than anticipated. Similar to the Sinnoh HA Starters.

my 2ds is american so i don't get much that other don't post before me

the only WC6 i got close is a shiny arceus but it have a password and no one know it

if he give you the wc6 you won't need any tools but pk6 yes

i might help for the pk6

I've tryed to crack it using à tool but it don't work, googled that maybe you will do it successfully

You'd be nice to share it with the community if it's a real one!

Keisuke: Tu parles français ? Je suis encore capable de cloner. J'pourrais le faire pour toi, aucun problème, j'l'ai fais pour plein de mes amis.