General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Since it supposedly came from a japanese wondercard (that I was told), and because I got it from a trade on my japanese 3DS, would a picture of the said 3DS and the Arceus displayed on it help? There would be another pic of the back of the console with the japanese notes on it, which other regions don't have. Asking for pictures is silly though, since even a wondercard can be hacked I guess if you wanna go this way. But I would do anything to defend myself from accusations of stealing from this community that I respect. I've been trying to collect events since Emerald, so, telling me that I stole everything from this website really gets me mad. That's not a game I would want to play now.

Since it supposedly came from a japanese wondercard (that I was told), and because I got it from a trade on my japanese 3DS, would a picture of the said 3DS and the Arceus displayed on it help? There would be another pic of the back of the console with the japanese notes on it, which other regions don't have. Asking for pictures is silly though, since even a wondercard can be hacked I guess if you wanna go this way. But I would do anything to defend myself from accusations of stealing from this community that I respect. I've been trying to collect events since Emerald, so, telling me that I stole everything from this website really gets me mad. That's not a game I would want to play now.

Okay, accusations aside;

Quick question, what is the country you set on your Japanese 3DS?

Well, will try to analyze this.

We have two Arceus, shared by two users here. One on the PKX contribution thread and one on the .wc6 contribution thread (as a .pk6 file). The first one was not shiny and the second one is shiny. Here are the files: Non-Shiny, Shiny.

They have the following similarities:

1. They have the same SID / ID / OT / Attacks / Relearn moves, which seem are the real ones.
  2. They have the following info in residence:
    interesting.png
  3. They both have the same memoy with non-OT (arrived via Link Trade / at Pokémon center / it felt good)
  4. They have the same Nature (Rash)
  5. They were both obtained in the same game (OR), same date (07/03/2015).
  6. And finally, they have the same Hidden Power type.

And the differences:

1. They have a different IV distribution
  2. The non-shiny one has the latest trainer value as Shaun while the shiny one Icarus
  3. The non-shiny one was obtained in Chiba while the shiny one at Kyoto.

So, there's a possibility that the shiny one was based on the non-shiny one. However, we don't know if the original Arceus is legit or not.

It's on Japan, Hiroshima (That's where I bought it in the first place).

I'm not too sure on how the residence things work,

but at the very least if you received the Arceus, I think Japan, Hiroshima would be the latest entry on the residence list?

Residence is a new feature that I have yet to test, since I'm more wondercard than pk6 fella.

Okay, I don't like accusing people, but there are three logical train of thoughts to follow now, so bear with me:

1. You received a legitimate Arceus that looks very alike to the ones we have. Coincidences happen.
    Also, that will mean I'm completely wrong about the residences theory as to be explained below.
    ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠָ
  2. You received a hacked Arceus based off the one we have. However, Japan, Hiroshima wasn't added to residences.
    But I'm not too sure about residences. But at the very least, it should add the residence from your trading partner or from you.
    That leads to number 3.
    ָ
  3. You hacked the Arceus based off the distributed one.
    Because of the lack of residences from both your or your partner, it is very hard to see if a trading actually took place.
    One again, I don't understand entirely how residences work.

So, there is still a chance you're innocent, so in this case anyone want to set up a trade test with DemonKlyd and explain their findings regarding residences?

How the residences work afaik:

- if I get (catch/hatch/recieve via event...) a Pokemon and i trade it the residence list will only list the receiver's location. I have a PGL Tyrunt that I got myself from a code the location list is blank atm but if I trade it then the receiver's location will be added. I also got a WHF15 Rayquaza (that I know was legit) and the location list only has my location.

I would have liked it to be the first option, but it looks like it's most likely the second one. Here's how my japanese 3ds is set up: picture

But basically, "accusations aside" as you say, I see you keep supposing stuff against me, and I would appreciate this stops. Quite ironical for a website having a passion for hacking 3DS devices and such. I'm getting tired of justifying myself just because I know I'm honest.

How the residences work afaik:

- if I get (catch/hatch/recieve via event...) a Pokemon and i trade it the residence list will only list the receiver's location. I have a PGL Tyrunt that I got myself from a code the location list is blank atm but if I trade it then the receiver's location will be added.

That would mean his Arceus should have "Japan, Hiroshima" right?

Sorry mini change topic... Need help: what is a good trade phrase in korean?

Like: LF/FT, 求/出

Using 求/出, I got 요구 / 출 from Google Translate.

I reversed the words back, and 요구 means Demand, and 출.. is exodus!?

Google Translate, not the most trustworthy. (as usual)

Using alternate words in English, this is the result:

Looking For => 찾고

Gift => 선물

I reversed the words they gave me, and the meanings held.

To all the responses above this post.

However, since you (DemonKlyd) seems to be doubting the legitimacy of your own Arceus (if all your Arceus came from trades),

you may want to take it off ebay at the very least.

(I think you claimed it to be official there or something)

Precisely what I just did, it's gone until I get several serials in a few days from a friend living there. Sorry for the troubles. Will be contributing when it comes 100% from my serials.

Would mean it's the same Arceus as the non-shiny one. Same file. No trade in this case.

I got scammed, that's pretty much it, nothing more to say I guess... And in case you're wondering, yes I paid a guy to get it in the first place. So I lost some money myself. I'll be filtering my sources more efficiently in the future. Still I should be getting my own serials from a friend living there in a few days. It can't go wrong when I redeem them myself then.

That you can redeem multiple types of Arceus suggests different WCIDs and thus different SIDs....those are probably hacked.

I've redeem Arceus by myself, the WC id is not registered in the savegame, that's mean all wondercards have the same id but different item.

I don't share my wondercard to the public right now, but if you want to study her, I can share that with you.

@theSLAYER Residence works like that :

If the owner receive it by himself, there is nothing.

If the owner trade the Arceus to someone, the 3ds datas of the new owner will be set at the latest residence.

If the latest owner decide to trade the pokemon, the 3ds datas will be put at the previous position (Past1), and then the datas of the new owner will be put at latest and so on..

I hope i've been clear.