General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Regarding the Excel file...

Inkay is listed as F for Female, however the event's gender was set to random.

I don't have the wc itself, but I collected quite a few Inkays in trades before powersaves and everything else that is possible now was released.

Edit: Actually, there are quite a few other events with a given gender in the list that should be random, like the PC Scizor, Gengar, the Mega-Event series, ...

That's a bug with WC6 editor. In the cases where the event is supposed to give you a random gender, the wondercard fixes it when received to one of em. Of course, said wondercard file when extracted, will retain the gender that was set upon receiving it. WC6 editor for some reason has a beef with reading the gender and will reset to random. Even for events that were not supposed to be random.

Actually, there are quite a few other events with a given gender in the list that should be random, like the PC Scizor, Gengar, the Mega-Event series, ...

To explain this:

The moment your game receives a wondercard, its gender will be set to either male or female (unless impossible),

even though the event is released as random gender.

Meaning unlike previous generations, you won't be able to soft-reset for the gender you want, even though the event was distributed as random.

As such, no wondercard should have gender set to "random".

To explain this:

The moment your game receives a wondercard, its gender will be set to either male or female (unless impossible),

even though the event is released as random gender.

Meaning unlike previous generations, you won't be able to soft-reset for the gender you want, even though the event was distributed as random.

As such, no wondercard should have gender set to "random".

When I received the 3 HA Sinnoh starters normally through WiFi, I could save and SR for gender in the Pokemon Center.

No, you couldn't SR genders.

Why would I lie? I received two times a male Serperior and on the third SR it was female, which one I kept. WC6 and pk6 files of question, Serperior and Empoar

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/Ant0I2sC/file.html

I can provide ramsav.bin if you want. I repeat I'm talking about normal serial distribution (POKEMON497/500/503) before I even knew browser exploit existed.

Hi Guys,i'm a new member and i have 2 big question:

1: For obtain the event of VI generation i use WC6 Editor and this site http://lunarcookies.github.io/card.html but country of provenance not appears. For Ex (Darkrai UK) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rSHUCZmowlg/U1gI_VXxcrI/AAAAAAAACPU/tYytxGTwQ8k/s1600/2014-04-22%2B23.01.23.jpg The mark ENG not appears,why ?

2: The event obtained by wondercard are legit or hack ?

1: For obtain the event of VI generation i use WC6 Editor and this site http://lunarcookies.github.io/card.html but country of provenance not appears. For Ex (Darkrai UK) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rSHUCZmowlg/U1gI_VXxcrI/AAAAAAAACPU/tYytxGTwQ8k/s1600/2014-04-22%2B23.01.23.jpg The mark ENG not appears,why ?

If it doesn't appears, that means your game is in English ... For example, when you caught a Pokemon in Japanese game, you're not gonna see the JAP mark.

And yes, the event obtained by wondercard are more or less legit.

The tag appear only on a Pokémon in another language, you don't play.

The events you receive by yourself are taged on your game langugage, not on the country where the event is distributed.

Change the language of the Pokémon using PkHeX if you want the tag

1. language received is based on receiving game.

2. depends if wondercard is valid.

also depends if your game is meant to receive it.

(example JP serial code wondercard cannot be received by non-JP game)

if the wondercard originates from an Wireless distribution (local or online), then it should be fine,

as long as the wondercard itself is valid.

hello wonderful people!

im new here, but have been enjoying the wondercards you all have been contributing (thank you for doing that)

i saw that someone said that there wasn't the WHF 15 Rayquaza added yet

i don't have the wondercard for it, but i do have the Rayquaza

would it be helpful if i uploaded a .pk6 file of it?

EDIT: sorry, did not see someone had already posted one

If mine is needed, I can post the link later. Not sure if the other one is, but mine is UT

We need to wait for someone who went to WHF to contribute a copy of their .wc6 card.

If that's your case, you can export it using ram2sav:

Open your ramsav.bin in PKHex > Click the "Wondercard" tab > Search for the WHF card in the upper-left box (Click on cards then click ">" to show it) > Click "Output .wc6" to create a copy of your card.

That would be much appreciated =)

So~ I can finally dump Wonder Cards from Gen 6 games now with ram2sav, so it's time to contribute some.

...though, I don't know what is needed and what is not, plus there seem to be some odd edge cases and the first post seems quite out of date, so here, have the whole lot.

Programmes used: rsavout, pkhex

They're all either from UK events (physical/wifi/serial), or from JP serial codes (+ one from TW serial, Charizard got Charizardite X!).

I've got distro text from most everything, but stored away in a year and a half of photos, so if there's any I can help with, let me know.

I've been using the injection method since it came out, and right now I noticed something odd when I inject wc6 files. Just right now I was going to inject one wc6, and noticed my shiny Beldum card disappeared. I proceeded to inject it, but then the Serperior one disappeared.

So, when I injected one some time ago, it replaced the Beldum, and now the injected Beldum replaced the Serperior.

Is there a way to control this, so that we can inject cards without replacing the ones we already have?

I used PKHeX to inject them in the past, but now I used the lunarcookies (QR) method.

Is there a way to control this, so that we can inject cards without replacing the ones we already have?

I used PKHeX to inject them in the past, but now I used the lunarcookies (QR) method.

sorry... Qr code wc6 only uses slot 1. So no it will not save previous wc6. Only the latest. So best keep on using ram2sav and pkhex as ElseSomeone said

Thanks, I'll try to do it again. Last time I tried it, it was a Birthday Espeon, but I think it was a fake one, so that's probably why it replaced the Beldum, or something like that.