Is there a way for mass transferring to PKHeX?

AlpacaJesus837

So you guys probably thought that the title was terribly worded, but really don't know how to describe in a few words.

So here it is:

So, I have tons of .pk6 and .ek6 files in one folder and I want to import them into my save file. I'm using Ram2Sav and am filling these boxes with a massive amount of pokemon. However, I have to add them one by one into PKHeX. It is very time consuming and kinda annoying. So I was wondering, is there a way to open multiple files into PKHeX and make them fill up the boxes? If so can someone link me to this timesaving masterpiece? If not, is this possible?

Thanks everyone in advance for your help! :D

how many are we talking about? you could drag drop the files directly into slots in the box

About 50. I'm just saying that it is a hassle to drag them all in the box. I was trying to see if there was an easier way to do this. Also all of them are in different folders.

Put all the files you want to import in a separate Folder, then:

Tools > Load/Dump Boxes > Yes > Select that folder > Yes (erases all except for what you injected) / No (keeps what has not been overwritten by your pokemon files)

Be carefull though, this fills every slot of every boxes starting from your current box, overwritting every pokemon present. Make sure you don't have anything you don't want erased.