Experimenting with SD card injections, is it possible to inject all 719 Pokemon into your game?

Euphorable

My reasoning for doing this is in order to get the Oval Charm and the Shiny Charm in-game in order to breed easier in my copy of Omega Ruby, which ascended to nothing but my breeding game to transfer to Alpha Sapphire.

I know the boxes can hold up to 930 Pokemon total, so it's a matter of if the injections can support it.

Really all I need is all 719 (not including Hoopa or Volcanion) so that way I can transfer them to Pokebank to get them to register.

Does anybody have a boxdata.bin file that contains all these Pokemon so I can see if it works? All help will be extremely appreciated.

vinnycl posted a save containing all 719 Pokémon a while back. I don't think it's in boxdata.bin format, but should be helpful regardless.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44398-Rental-Smogon-team-(All-competitive-PK6-to-copy)

That isn't all the evolutions, it's mainly different final evolutions for competitive battling.

ram2sav -> Tools->Load/Dump Boxes -> load folder of pkx/ekx files. Inject your save file & enjoy.

Are you further elaborating on evandixon's post above or is it a separate file to download?

vinnycl posted a save containing all 719 Pokémon a while back. I don't think it's in boxdata.bin format, but should be helpful regardless.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44398-Rental-Smogon-team-(All-competitive-PK6-to-copy)

He just gave instructions on how to handle the first link.

Sorry I can't help further.

Oh no, I'll wait for someone else, it's fine. Thank you for all your help!

download ram2sav

rsavout -> follow instructions to get your ramsav.bin

edit ramsav.bin in PKHeX and load all the Pokemon you want

rsavin -> put ramsav back into your game

Okay I have one part down now, thank you!

I just need all 719 Pokemon files, is there any downloads for all of them bundled together? It'll be much easier than creating all the Pokemon files individually, I suppose that's an extreme last resort though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can't you just edit your savefile to have 718 Pokemon via RAM2SAV, then obtain the last Pokemon you didn't flag (I did Bulbasaur) and get the Shiny Charm that way?

Yeah PKHex alows you to fill your dex in one click, that would allow you to get the oval and shiny charms from Pr. Sycamore =)