Shuffleshop (Free hearts/coins in Pokemon Shuffle via web browser).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fine I'll stop
I only ask for some codes
How do you add each code?

Once again, There is a "Edit" button under each of your posts. Use it instead of posting three times in a row (is this the first forum you've been to?)

With this :

https://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/

and use CheatEngine for research adress value

You just need to search for the specific RAM adress you want to mess with, then you can modify it at will (basically++). You'll need to know your stuff a bit in order to do so, though...

oh so you cant like download it on a sd card and put it in because i have two 3ds' that are before the update and the other is updated and i really hate the waiting

No, you can't transfer updates using the SD card (that would be a huge security flaw^^).

Is shuffle shop synchronized between you 2 consoles ? If you buy diamonds on your old 3ds, does they appear on the new one ? You can do it for pokemon injection, as you put your cartridge on both consoles, but I don't know if it's possible with shuffleshop.

• 2 weeks later...
When do you think this will be available for version 1.6? Please tell me!

Friend code: 2852-8597-2031

my username is (white star)(black star)(white star)Kev(white star)(black star)(white star)

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by version 1.6, but if it means it's a newer version of the game or the 3DS firmware, there's really no way to get this exploit to work. Any 3DS update above 9.5.0-23 updated the web browser, so it's unable to run the exploit. Not only that, but you need the latest 3DS firmware to download games and game updates from the eShop, so you can't do this exploit if you update Pokemon Shuffle (because you'll need the latest 3DS update).

The only thing you can do is wait until another exploit/hack/trick pops up for the 3DS, but it may take a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i manged to download the game on 9.2 using eshop spoof

but the game won't run

i guess the game need at least frameware 9.6 to be able to run

is there a way to spoof the frameware on sysnand ?

• 2 months later...
You think with the release of tubehax and ironhax people can find new ways to bring back shuffleshop or even cause the game to give max exp after a fight? I don't know much about these things so sorry if stupid.

i was thinking in the same thing

• 2 weeks later...

Now, there's a way through IronTubeHax. Thanks so much to Asia81, Brewzip and Doumekxkai, for the original method and files: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-savedatafiler-pok%C3%A9mon-shuffle-free-diamonds-and-coins-golds.393568/

1) Download the Save Manager app, and put it inside the 3ds folder on your SD card: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6vwld0sg4pkkvcp/save_manager.7z

2) Download and install Python 2.7 on your PC. Google it, should be the first result.

3) Download the Pokémon Shuffle Save Patcher, it's a Python script: http://jheberg.net/captcha/pokemonshufflesavepatcher/

4) Through Save Manager, dump your Pokémon Shuffle save (you choose the desired game to dump saves pressing left and right).

5) Put your 3DS SD card on the PC, open the "SaveDataBackup" folder - a file named "savedata.bin" should be there. Make a backup of it now.

6) Drag and drop the savedata.bin on the downloaded Save Patcher.

7) Remove the old savedata.bin , and replace the updated savedata.bin on the SaveDataBackup folder.

8) Put the SD back on your 3DS, open the Save Manager Homebrew and restore the Pokémon Shuffle save.

You should have now a big amount of Jewels, Mega Speedups, battle items and hearts. Some of them will display huge values, but after using just one of each, they will drop into valid numbers (99999 for coins, 150 for Jewels, 99 for everything else).

For hearts, after they drop into zero, just use one more and the counter will "reset" into 99.