Shuffleshop (Free hearts/coins in Pokemon Shuffle via web browser).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do i copy shuffleshop.bin on my ds?

Read the instructions?

1. Copy shuffleshop.bin onto your 9.X 3DS (or XL or 2DS) (no emunand/no new 3ds(the one with the C-stick)) SD card.

2. Open Pokemon Shuffle and get in-game. You should be at stage select.

3. Hit the home menu and go to the browser.

4. Go to http://bit.ly/1Grittg to run shuffleshop.bin.

5. Wait for it the crash back to the home menu.

6. Go back into Pokemon Shuffle and check the shop -- everything should be free.

Will deleting download and then re-installing make this hack accessible?

As in... Deleting pokemon shuffle? No, because in order to re-install it you need to updates to firmware 9.5.0-23 which in turn blocks the exploit. If it is because you want to remove your save data, you can do so via the system -> data management

Hi

Anyone can try to make it for arcode ? (Free Heart And/Or Money, even gems)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/

I successfully found adresse of heart and money, but when i try to edit them, i can't see my value.

It is called dynamic, address changes everytime i load the game or stage (Thanks dsrules for info)

how did you find the adresse of hearts and money?

Hello, i don't know if that's maybe a bit late, but i try to access the link with my german 2DS (shuffleshop.bin on my sd-card) and the site just stays black and it tells me at the top that: "Some contents of the page could not be loaded."

i kinda want this exploit to get to work, what am i missing?

Sincerely, Surlix

Will This Ever work with the Update or The New3DSXL?

Will I ever be possible to make things fly like Harry Potter? I'm not sure. Just like your question. Do some research into what this all is before asking questions like this.

Good for me. I updated my 3DS because i needed for download the game, so now im ****** xD.

¿Can i actually extract my save game to a older 3DS, hack the crapt of it, and then return the save to my updated 3ds? I hate have a time for play and cant play more than 5 minutes because 30 secs missions and 5 hearts limit -.-.

I dont mean hack for move the save neccesary. I think there is a option for 3DS migration...

(Noob here. Sorry if i said something stupid)

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

This is not tested on non-American systems, but should work. Try it out and let me know!

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools (https://github.com/yifanlu/Spider3DSTools) to make everything in Pokemon Shuffle's shop cost zero jewels.

Screenshot:

eLuTQHg.jpg

Instructions:

1. Copy shuffleshop.bin onto your 9.X 3DS (or XL or 2DS) (no emunand/no new 3ds(the one with the C-stick)) SD card.

2. Open Pokemon Shuffle and get in-game. You should be at stage select.

3. Hit the home menu and go to the browser.

4. Go to http://bit.ly/1Grittg to run shuffleshop.bin.

5. Wait for it the crash back to the home menu.

6. Go back into Pokemon Shuffle and check the shop -- everything should be free.

Source Code:

Frequently Asked Questions

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on 2ds, Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.5.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and making sure you are at the stage select screen.

Download: here.

does this work on 9.6

This won't work on mine
How can this work on my 3DS?
I need it to work on my 3DS ASAP!

Is it really necessary to ask the same question 3 times in a row ? Also, I don't think ASAP is okay here.

Why?

This has been answered so many times...

If your firmware is anything beyond 9.5.0-22, it won't work and there is nothing you can do (beside buying another 3DS on an older firmware). Else, try deleting your browser cache and history before trying again. And in both cases, if you don't respect basic politeness when asking for something you can't complain if we are not wishing to help.