Shuffleshop (Free hearts/coins in Pokemon Shuffle via web browser).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello SciresM! Im a big fan of your work! you are awesome in so many levels! and I thank you for everything you have done!

I have this situation, and I hope you can help me

I have a 3DS (Ver 9.5.0-23U) and I also have a 2DS (9.5.0-22U)

The exploit worked great on the 2DS, I got the green screen, it failed to load and BOOM! all of the purchasable items cost 0 gems!

However, I am not getting the exploit to work on the 3DS, I tried using the shuffle.BIn file, loading Pokemon Shuffle, going to the Stage select , hitting menu, and going to the browser to http://bit.ly/1Grittg and it stays at Executing... But it doesnt get passed that. I tried with the http://lunarcookies.github.io/shuffle.html, but did not work either, page will just stay at Running exploit.

I also deleted my cookies and history, and even initialized saved data, Still did not work on the 3DS

Both, my 2DS and 3DS are asking me to update them right now, but I havent. Even Pokemon Shuffle wants to update on both as well, I havent either.

Looks like a new Event Pokémon is available now: Kyogre. Of course, this one can't be obtained without the 3DS update.

Honestly... I will not update my 3DS just for that. Not worth it.

Unless you've played through the game and obtained all Pokemon and got S ratings in all stages. There's really not much else to do after that.

Unless you've played through the game and obtained all Pokemon and got S ratings in all stages. There's really not much else to do after that.

Already did that, every stage with S-rankings :) But I need the 3DS for PKHeX and Animal Crossing New Leaf editor too, so no update for me.

Any chance you'll be able to patch the 9.5.0-23 update too, OP?

9.5.0-23 has been released to fix the exploit. SciresM cannot just magically "make it work". It will require finding a new exploit somewhere, somehow. This can take weeks, months or never. You have to remember the original 3DS was released in 2011. It is now 2015 and now we have a way to inject these things. Seeing as it took 4 years, you should really not get your hopes up.

I should have asked this when it happened, but oh well. About week or two ago, I checked-in in the Shuffle game after i beat the game. The qr code was working just fine and stuff before. After i checked in, i attempted to load more hearts and stuff with the code, but it stopped working. I tried and tried again but the code had completely stopped working. Is there a fix or something?

9.5.0-23 has been released to fix the exploit. SciresM cannot just magically "make it work". It will require finding a new exploit somewhere, somehow. This can take weeks, months or never. You have to remember the original 3DS was released in 2011. It is now 2015 and now we have a way to inject these things. Seeing as it took 4 years, you should really not get your hopes up.

I'm not getting my hopes up, all I did was ask.

I didn't ask him to magically make it work... please don't put words in my mouth.

3ds was out for 4 years but theirs no way they started developing it in the past four years development on this just likely had started last year and it was only made possible due to the 3ds theme update which just came out last year that added java-script in the browser so with out Nintendo adding java script to the 3ds browser this would have never happened

Lol.. Well, whilst I really wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes Ninty is monitoring this forum, I doubt that they only changed the revision number because of that.

If nintendo is monitoring this forum, Tell nintendo to suck my ass. Don't you guys know that mega Lucario is given to the top 20k rank players? I wonder how many parents are calling in about their children using their credit cards on this crap.

This game is a horrible disaster, both with cheaters and greed.

Let's try to pull the data from the 3DS with hardware/software/hacking tools and put it on a PC EMULATOR. So we can all make the highest infinite combo.

"Both with cheaters and greed"

I hope you are aware that by being on ProjectPokemon you are one of them, right?

Furthermore, every single online game out there has such people. Why? Because it's not the game, it's the personality of the person.

As for the PC emulator... Sure, make it, go. But if you think that hasn't been tried then you haven't searched. An emulator isn't something you can just magically make. The compiling and rendering of all data and graphics without extreme frame losses would require a high end computer if not done correctly.

@Rosalie and any others who feel insulted about "magic" replies: We use that term in reply to people who ask the SAME QUESTION that has been asked over and over and over and over and over and we are SICK of re-answering it on all the different threads that involve it. The patch happened, can't be fixed. Learn to play correctly already.

Chances are rather good as well, that it was this very exploit, blatantly cheating to avoid paying for something that was already totally free (and any other potential similarly-minded uses) that got the patch to occur in the first place. (Notice that they haven't released a patch to the Pokemon games to spite those who don't update to force them to do so? That's because unlike others, Nintendo isn't run by jerks.)

Does this work with the new patch/update from last week?

i whould be happy to see a working one which is working with the latest update :)

No. As has been said many many times before. Read the other comments in the thread before asking, please.