Shuffleshop (Free hearts/coins in Pokemon Shuffle via web browser).

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

This is not tested on non-American systems, but should work. Try it out and let me know!

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools (https://github.com/yifanlu/Spider3DSTools) to make everything in Pokemon Shuffle's shop cost zero jewels.

Screenshot:

eLuTQHg.jpg

Instructions:

1. Copy shuffleshop.bin onto your 9.X 3DS (or XL or 2DS) (no emunand/no new 3ds(the one with the C-stick)) SD card.

2. Open Pokemon Shuffle and get in-game. You should be at stage select.

3. Hit the home menu and go to the browser.

4. Go to http://bit.ly/1Grittg to run shuffleshop.bin.

5. Wait for it the crash back to the home menu.

6. Go back into Pokemon Shuffle and check the shop -- everything should be free.

Source Code:

Frequently Asked Questions

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on 2ds, Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.5.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and making sure you are at the stage select screen.

Download: here.

Edited by SciresM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

deleted my cookies and history file is on sd card im on the screen where you select the Pokemon you want to chose to beat and catch

still does not work i guess its cause my 3ds is not us edit its working i used link instead of qr code and it worked please fix qr code

Hi, sadly is not working for me, i have 3dsXL 9.5.0-22U (American 3ds), the injector or the QR don't work, when the exploit is executed show the green screen, crash the browser, but nothing happens in the game.

(the RAMsav for oras works fine on my 3ds)

Hi, sadly is not working for me, i have 3dsXL 9.5.0-22U (American 3ds), the injector or the QR don't work, when the exploit is executed show the green screen, crash the browser, but nothing happens in the game.

(the RAMsav for oras works fine on my 3ds)

This doesn't make any sense. It only turns green if it worked.

Are you running the exploit while A. In-game and B. Not at the shop?

This doesn't make any sense. It only turns green if it worked.

Are you running the exploit while A. In-game and B. Not at the shop?

Sorry for the trouble, it worked now (the QR and the inyector)

Silly me.

Edited by 00Dex
Dumb me

Just one question:

the 0 gems cost is permanent? Or if I reset the console the prices go back to normal?

Thanks.

Every time you close the game, the prices will return to normal. So, when you enter the game again, you will need to re-do the exploit process for 0 gems cost.