How top add code additions to my version of pkhex

chick3234

I mainly use pkhex to know the data about my pokemon and until recently the levels weren't reported in the box data report, however it came to my attention that 13 days ago a commit was pushed to report that, yet there is no new version to download that I can find.

Is there a new exe download?

Because the next step I took was downloading the master branch from github, but I do not know how to make it into an exe file in order to be able to run it.

Is there a way to convert the files into an exe file?

Thank you!

You'll need to download Visual Studio. There should be a free community edition that can compile it. Install Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition, and when you're finished, download the PKHeX source code zip, and open the .sln file. From there, you should see a start button at the top.

You'll need to download Visual Studio. There should be a free community edition that can compile it. Install Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition, and when you're finished, download the PKHeX source code zip, and open the .sln file. From there, you should see a start button at the top.

Yes but could I make it all into a .exe file so that I do not have to load it through Visual Studios?