I Seriously Need to Change My Trainer's Gender

ThatAnArchyDude

"- Changed: Gender/Game changing in Trainer Info has been disabled (it's not a simple 'switch')."

Sooo...changing your Trainer's Gender isn't just a simple switch?

Because I seriously need to do this.

I have a copy of AS with a GREAT save on it, but I don't want to be stuck as a girl, and I don't want to have to play through the entire game for a 65th time (played OR 64 times) just so I can have all 8 badges WITHOUT breaking the story progression...this save is at Rayquaza.

Before the gender changing was disabled, people would have games crash/lock up because it isn't a simple bit flip in the save file (although the indicator that PKHeX reads is totally valid).

The overworld data (such as models and sprites) loaded is likely the culprit in preventing the switch; although, there's probably some other gender-specific data in the save too.

All of our savedata notes are on this site's wiki and in PKHeX's source code.

for the record I don't even own a 3ds &/ xyoras so I can't research if stuff can be changed -- which pretty much leaves it up to the users to figure out / suggest new stuff that is feasible. Hard stuff which isn't already understood will never really happen; gender changing isn't easily deducible and offers very little gain compared to time spent :\

for the record I don't even own a 3ds &/ xyoras so I can't research if stuff can be changed -- which pretty much leaves it up to the users to figure out / suggest new stuff that is feasible. Hard stuff which isn't already understood will never really happen; gender changing isn't easily deducible and offers very little gain compared to time spent :\

Wait...than how did you demonstrate PKHeX on your youtube channel? You showed the changes in-game and in capture-card quality.

Before the gender changing was disabled, people would have games crash/lock up because it isn't a simple bit flip in the save file (although the indicator that PKHeX reads is totally valid).

The overworld data (such as models and sprites) loaded is likely the culprit in preventing the switch; although, there's probably some other gender-specific data in the save too.

All of our savedata notes are on this site's wiki and in PKHeX's source code.

Ummmm...okay.

Then who do I ask about why I can't trade any Pokemon once I use PKHex?

Because that just started happening after the February 17th maintenance.

I have been having to reload my previous gamesave from PowerSaves just to trade ANYTHING, but I can't trade any valuable Pokemon I make with PKHex anymore...even ones that WERE going through.

This even happens to valuable Pokemon I receive in trades via WiFi.

I can receive them, but I can't even trade them right back to the person I got them from...even within the same trade session.

This is causing me some serious issues.

I can't finish my Pokedex because I can't trade anything people want, even if I caught it myself, and I can't trade back with trusting friends whom are starting to wonder if they'll ever get their Pokemon back.