How can I hack in a Legit Shaymin?

EpicShermanTank

i have been trying to create a shaymin that can be used in battle, but it always denies is. even if it isn't shiny it wont work. ive looked at all the shaymin events and copied them perfectly including the trainer id (except for the secret id because they did not show that). so can anyone help me to fix this and possibly even cheat in a shiny one?

Hello.

What events have you been trying? If you've been trying the events from Gen 4, then you'll need to use Poke Transfer before injecting the PKM. Have you tried using an event from this gen? Pokescrap Shaymin? You can find it in the Gen 6 event contribution thread. Just inject a PK6 using any of the methods available and it should work.

Hello.

What events have you been trying? If you've been trying the events from Gen 4' date=' then you'll need to use Poke Transfer before injecting the PKM. Have you tried using an event from this gen? Pokescrap Shaymin? You can find it in the Gen 6 event contribution thread. Just inject a PK6 using any of the methods available and it should work.[/quote']

i have used gen 4 5 and 6 events. they all dont work