tricking the gts building??

clydefrog

alright so bassically i want to know how to trick the gts building video uploader (if you dont know if one of the pokemon in the battle is hacked it cat upload) so even if your pokemon look 100% legit thay can still screew you over

i gave my hacked pokemon (latias in this case) very modest IV just because the only reason i savd is was i didnt feel like taking the hours to catch one on emerald and then transfer it to platinum only to find out that its IV are horrible

so bassically i gave it fair IV

i know theres a way to trick the gts uploader but idk how also can you alter the hex values so you dont have to worry about it at all?

the video crap is so pointless and ive never even clicked on it but i assume the only problem here is a poorly hacked latias.

IVs arent the only thing that can make a poke illegal.

nono it has nothing to do with the stats they are all legit ( i was just giving IV info because im trying to let you know i am not being cheap)

and i want it to be legit to the gts building machine because im participating in a league that will ban you for saving (even though the creator openly savs :/) so what i was told is that it wont upload ANY pokemon that was sav'd because it has different code or something like that

Why not just fix whats wrong on the Pokemon instead? :/

I have no idea if I am right or not, but looking at how much trouble these guys have been having trying to determine just how extensive the GTS checking is, I assume its the Nintendo servers that check the Pokemon and Videos, and not the game. So editing the hex values probably wouldn't solve your problem anyway? Anyone more knowledgeable on the subject feel free to correct me and smack me back into place. lol

Why not just fix whats wrong on the Pokemon instead? :/

I have no idea if I am right or not, but looking at how much trouble these guys have been having trying to determine just how extensive the GTS checking is, I assume its the Nintendo servers that check the Pokemon and Videos, and not the game. So editing the hex values probably wouldn't solve your problem anyway? Anyone more knowledgeable on the subject feel free to correct me and smack me back into place. lol

im not stupid i know how to use pokesav and i know the legal limits there is absolutely nothing wron with its stats IV ability or anything its the fact that ANY pokemon created from pokesav has this problem unless the gts is tricked

All the pokesav pokemon I make I can put on GTS, except my Shieldon, wich I use as my buddy, knows FLY, has 255 all EVs and stuff.

I know why it can't go. haha.

not the GTS the video uploader in the GTS building

@champloo i deleted it because i just assumed i wasnt going to need the file again

The reason is just a poor hack

The video uploader is the most advanced hack checking device currently available and is what I use all the time to test my pokemon

It literally checks the pokemon for every aspect of its data and in platinum this includes the pokemon having its 85h etc matching the caught location (this was my most common fault)

I know this isn't possible with the legends but the easiest way to get this right is to make your pokemon hatched and make them from D/P not platinum then the 85h etc need no information at all

legends not available to catch and events will always be the most difficult to make legit using pokesav

im not stupid i know how to use pokesav and i know the legal limits there is absolutely nothing wron with its stats IV ability or anything its the fact that ANY pokemon created from pokesav has this problem unless the gts is tricked

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were stupid, I'm just telling you to fix the Pokemon that has the problem. I never said what you did wrong, but something IS wrong. You may know how to use Pokesav, but you aren't doing EVERYTHING correct. Somewhere along the line in making your Pokemon, you aren't filling in something or are filling in something wrong. A Pokesav'd Poke, if done completely right, will pass the GTS video recorder just as if it were a legitimate Pokemon.

Don't go blaming the GTS if you don't fully understand all aspects of the program you are using and what you are trying to create.

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were stupid, I'm just telling you to fix the Pokemon that has the problem. I never said what you did wrong, but something IS wrong. You may know how to use Pokesav, but you aren't doing EVERYTHING correct. Somewhere along the line in making your Pokemon, you aren't filling in something or are filling in something wrong. A Pokesav'd Poke, if done completely right, will pass the GTS video recorder just as if it were a legitimate Pokemon.

Don't go blaming the GTS if you don't fully understand all aspects of the program you are using and what you are trying to create.

Fixing the Pokemon probably won't work, since the video has already been made. It's my suspicion that the Pokemon used in the Battle are stored directly in the video*, so editing the Latias now will not let him upload it.

* I have not confirmed this, but based on how thorough the GTS's hack checking is it only makes sense.

I don't think he ever said the video was already made, just that he was participating in a league that won't allow hacks (aka they need to pass the GTS Vid uploader, since it is the most extensive checker we have), so his Pokemon must be legal for future battles within said league.

Or so that's how I interpreted it. If the video is already made, then almost everything said in this topic by everyone is basically pointless. lol