Music Editing in GENVI?

Cybore

I'm new to 3ds hacking, but I was curious if editing of scritps and music has been explored in the GEN VI games. I was wondering if maybe someone could point me to the direction if wanted to edit say the music of a particular trainer class? If say I wanted a particular trainer to play the elite four the for example.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 2/18/2015 at 10:12 PM, Cybore said:

I'm new to 3ds hacking, but I was curious if editing of scritps and music has been explored in the GEN VI games. I was wondering if maybe someone could point me to the direction if wanted to edit say the music of a particular trainer class? If say I wanted a particular trainer to play the elite four the for example.

Thanks

You can't edit scripts yet, but there is research being done. As for music, you will have to export what ever song you want to import as .brstm (or .bcstm) and set loop points using something like BrawlBox before inserting it into the game.

On 2/19/2015 at 3:12 AM, Cybore said:

Thanks

This can easily be done by dumping the files of the game, finding the Elite Four music, copying it and renaming it to the other song you want to replace it with. Then it's just a case of making a Luma patch which isn't hard.

Good luck :)

Edited by wrathsoffire76