Jump to content
FullLifeGames

Mass Editor for all PKHeX supported files (Gen 7 Support!)

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have tried to install/use this software as it sounds almost too good to be true!

But I have found that I can't open it to install it - I believe this is because I am a MAC user - Is there a MAC compatible version in the pipelines? or a work around that doesn't involve a VM?

Any response/help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Karl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, so i rebuild your mass edit solution and run the program, I change the OT only and when it finishes if I try to load the db back into pkhex, all my boxes go empty. If i try to drag them individual, it says null abort current operation?

Guess i am stuck single editing :(

Does the sofware edit the pk files so they are legit to? I.e. egg moves etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This program is a mass editor for every Pokémon file you can open or create with PKHeX, so that you don't have to do it for several Pokémon manually.

Originally this idea came up here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44675-PKM-mass-editor and got then realized by me :)

But let's show pictures and not words:

51191162bb.png

It's really simple:

  • You just drag and drop the folders or files that should be edited into the free space
  • Click on the changes you want to apply and configure it as much as you want
  • After you configured everything the way you want it, you just click the big "Mass Edit" button and your Pokémon have been edited

Since "Manage Attachments" won't work for me, here is the download link: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass%20Editor.exe?raw=true

How does this work?:

Thanks to vinnycl for supporting and testing and credits to SunWukong for the idea!

Hey, so if i dump my boxes from pkhex and try to edit all my pokemon (I am trying to turn all of them into eggs and changing OT. I hit mass edit and when its done I try to import the boxes back into pkhex, but the changes aren't there. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? Btw all the files are in .pk6 format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You saved me SO MUCH time you wouldn't even believe, Thanks!

Edit: But i do have a problem with editing them, when i edit them, half of the pokemon doesn't seem to have max friendship, even though i did

Edited by Araraura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get mails for this anymore, so I didn't read the feedback.

However, I did work on getting the Gen 7 release ready, which is finally done today!

The download is here: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass Editor.exe

Disclaimer: There can be many bugs, because not everything is tested yet! Let me know and I will fix it, when I have time.

If you want the old Mass Editor for Gen 6, you can still download it here: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Gen 6 Mass Editor.exe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FullLifeGames said:

I don't get mails for this anymore, so I didn't read the feedback.

However, I did work on getting the Gen 7 release ready, which is finally done today!

The download is here: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass Editor.exe

Disclaimer: There can be many bugs, because not everything is tested yet! Let me know and I will fix it, when I have time.

If you want the old Mass Editor for Gen 6, you can still download it here: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Gen 6 Mass Editor.exe

well, it's nice that it's finally out, but it doesn't change most of things, for example memories, met location, language and region, ribbons...

well, it doesn't change much, i thought i'd try to open as an administrator, but then i cant drag and drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Araraura said:

well, it's nice that it's finally out, but it doesn't change most of things, for example memories, met location, language and region, ribbons...

well, it doesn't change much, i thought i'd try to open as an administrator, but then i cant drag and drop

What system are you using? Can you make a screenshot of the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FullLifeGames said:

What system are you using? Can you make a screenshot of the problem?

Win 10, and there's no need for a screenshot, its just after i change and press mass edit, i go to check on pkhex but its still the same as before, and if i open as an admin, then i cant drag and drop the files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Araraura said:

Win 10, and there's no need for a screenshot, its just after i change and press mass edit, i go to check on pkhex but its still the same as before, and if i open as an admin, then i cant drag and drop the files

Send me the files you try and edit in a private message and I'll have a look at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

boxdata files and main files didn't work properly. This has been fixed now!

12 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

Neat! Perhaps you could upload it to our Tools directory here, and/or add it as an actual Release on GitHub? :)

Additionally, Gen 7 Pokemon should not have memories.

I submitted it to the Tools directory!

What do you exactly mean by the shouldn't have memories. Did this get removed with Sun & Moon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I mass edit pk7 files, PKHeX is no longer able to handle whatever is done to it. They display as if it where a "main" save file instead of a pk7 Pokemon file.

On Screen shot - Left is before mass edit, right is after

 

Win10 Pro 64bit  Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.576) 

Mass Edit.PNG

Edited by rootvigo
Added Screen Shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rootvigo said:

When I mass edit pk7 files, PKHeX is no longer able to handle whatever is done to it. They display as if it where a "main" save file instead of a pk7 Pokemon file.

On Screen shot - Left is before mass edit, right is after

 

Win10 Pro 64bit  Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.576) 

Mass Edit.PNG

I introduced a bug with the new version, which I removed now. I'm sorry, I didn't test the single files again!

It's fixed now in the new version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again.. 

I've noticed not all the features are working, 

And for some reason it will roll the ability as Sap Sipper on random pokemon.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get an error when trying to change the OT Gender. Tried it on a couple versions of Windows.

Doesn't do this in the Gen 6 version.

mass-editor-error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

havnig an issue. 
try to max edit all the pokemon i got in a living dex file to get rid of al lthe nickname and make the name all english. howerver it crashes all the time. regardless of how many pokemon i try to edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for the Gen 7 version, it's awesome :) Would it be possible ton include specific parameters depending on the generation the pokemon are coming from ?

I mean, if I put 30 different mons in the mass editor, some come from gen 7, some from gen 6, etc I would like to change them to have specific parameters depending on the generation they are coming from. Ideally, a panel allowing to record specific setting for each generation would be so nice. With this, I wouldn't have to seperate the mons before editing them :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2015 at 4:00 PM, FullLifeGames said:

This program is a mass editor for every Pokémon file you can open or create with PKHeX, so that you don't have to do it for several Pokémon manually.

Originally this idea came up here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44675-PKM-mass-editor and got then realized by me :)

But let's show pictures and not words:

Mass Editor.PNG

It's really simple:

  • You just drag and drop the folders or files that should be edited into the free space
  • Click on the changes you want to apply and configure it as much as you want
  • After you configured everything the way you want it, you just click the big "Mass Edit" button and your Pokémon have been edited

Since "Manage Attachments" won't work for me, here is the download link: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass%20Editor.exe?raw=true

(Here is the download link for the Gen 6 version: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Gen 6 Mass Editor.exe)

How does this work?:

Thanks to vinnycl for supporting and testing and credits to SunWukong for the idea!

They should put the option to convert from PGF to PKM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...