FullLifeGames

Mass Editor for all PKHeX supported files (Gen 7 Support!)

(sshhh.. that download link is to the one in which it says badges rather than ribbons)
(sshhh.... silently fixed :D)

Edit: Or not, I will work on it!

Edit2: Now the Label is really fixed, if you find bugs or stuff like that, just post it :)

Thank you for this useful tool, it has been really helpful to me.

Is it possible to add these 2 features

1) the ability to mass edit pokemon gender

2) the ability to mass edit pokemon cool, beautiful, clever, cute and tough stats?

Hello there, I have had a chance to try out your wonderful tool for the Mass Editor, and I have a request that I believe would make sense in terms of mass editing.

So if a user wanted to go the extra mile and make some sort of manner to organize the Pokemon, there is the in game method of using the marking system with the shapes. I have personally decided that for my own sake I will as an example divide Pokemon in my box in terms of their competitive viability.

Now, if I am editing a whole bunch of files that I know are designated for a particular purpose, I might want to go ahead and mark them accordingly. It would make sense for a while collection of Pokemon that one could potentially assign a mark, which with the current addition of Mass Editor is lacking.

While it isn't nearly useful for the purpose of in game mechanics, it can still be a valuable organization method for a trainer.

Hello there, I have had a chance to try out your wonderful tool for the Mass Editor, and I have a request that I believe would make sense in terms of mass editing.

So if a user wanted to go the extra mile and make some sort of manner to organize the Pokemon, there is the in game method of using the marking system with the shapes. I have personally decided that for my own sake I will as an example divide Pokemon in my box in terms of their competitive viability.

Now, if I am editing a whole bunch of files that I know are designated for a particular purpose, I might want to go ahead and mark them accordingly. It would make sense for a while collection of Pokemon that one could potentially assign a mark, which with the current addition of Mass Editor is lacking.

While it isn't nearly useful for the purpose of in game mechanics, it can still be a valuable organization method for a trainer.

Just throwing out here that most people mark their mons based on if the stat has 31 iv point. Since there are 6 marks. Left to right, starts at HP

It's possible to keep the original name?

After editing, all my pokemon take the english name (and I want the french name).

That is language bound. Set the country to France, Language to French, Region to EU and sub region to whichever applies.

Any chance you can update Mass Editor to include the ability to flag Pokérus on or off? I'm batch editing a bunch of Pokémon and I don't want them to have Pokérus. I know that PKHeX can edit this, but it would take a while to edit them all by hand and I'm not super proficient with Visual Studio, so I was hoping this was something that could be added to the program. I've double checked the program and this thread and can't find anywhere to set it.

Thanks for making such an awesome tool!

Any chance you can update Mass Editor to include the ability to flag Pokérus on or off? I'm batch editing a bunch of Pokémon and I don't want them to have Pokérus. I know that PKHeX can edit this, but it would take a while to edit them all by hand and I'm not super proficient with Visual Studio, so I was hoping this was something that could be added to the program. I've double checked the program and this thread and can't find anywhere to set it.

Thanks for making such an awesome tool!

I basically quickly just did your request, hopefully this was soon enough ;)

The link as always: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass%20Editor.exe?raw=true

What I also put on my TODO list, which I may or may not implement at a later time, would be:

- Marking (as suggested by wind_waker4631)

- Set Language (as suggested by Asia81)

- gender (but here I'm a bit...well I have to try because of genderless Pokémon) (as suggested by bakakumi)

- Contest Stats (as suggested by bakakumi)

Also coreycubed, I'm a bit sorry for my terrible choice of using another initialize method for the UI (if you looked at the code), but it was necessary for me at the time, to use PKHeX UI elements.

Edited by FullLifeGames

I basically quickly just did your request, hopefully this was soon enough ;)

The link as always: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass%20Editor.exe?raw=true

What I also put on my TODO list, which I may or may not implement at a later time, would be:

- Marking (as suggested by wind_waker4631)

- Set Language (as suggested by Asia81)

- gender (but here I'm a bit...well I have to try because of genderless Pokémon)

- Contest Stats

Also coreycubed, I'm a bit sorry for my terrible choice of using another initialize method for the UI (if you looked at the code), but it was necessary for me at the time, to use PKHeX UI elements.

I wasn't even expecting a reply in 22 minutes, much less a fix! Thank you so much, I'm going to try it out right away!

No need to apologize for the UI - it's fine as long as everything works. :biggrin: Much appreciated!

I already mentioned my TODO list in my last post. This is what I did with it:

- Marking (as suggested by @wind_waker4631) implemented (https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/commit/9e4e04295c743d6f3293b7023d995d373a9bf842)

- Set Language (as suggested by @wind_waker4631) (already exists, just use the Language Change in the "Change County to" groupbox)

- gender (as suggested by @wind_waker4631) implemented (https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/commit/8b44befe4ca745d60d8eaeaf7b11889e8ac18f83)

- Contest Stats (as suggested by @wind_waker4631) implemented (https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/commit/15be1e1500a3c8358c9daba09fa2e30ed7ab39aa)

I hope, I cleared with this update most of the requests. If there is something, which could be implemented, let me know.

1 other request, please.

Make the windows resizable.

As you can see here:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/34/1440245367-sans-titre.png

I can't resize the windows.

It's not very practical :')

Well I made it Resizable. It wasn't there previously, because Mass Editor was once a lot smaller and making it bigger....well just looks empty :D

Hi, FullLifeGames thank you for release a program like that it's a very cool app :).

I just want to share my experience, and the little problem I've found.

For some reason (I don't really know why), When I try to edit some pokemon (more than 100) at the same time the program stop the editing (the green bar stop, (I use the dump all box from pkhex option)).

Maybe It's because one pokemon have a problem ? maybe because they are all in egg ? or something like that I don't really know.

It's possible to add an option for skip the pokemon who have a problem with the editing and still continue the process ? (and at the end signal which pkemon have problem etc).

At the same way do you think it's hard to add an other option to "break" the egg. I dump a box from my game and impossiblefor mass editor to break the egg just possible to edit "in the egg".

And the last point ( :P ) do you think it's possible to add an option for resetting the EV ? (like all at 0).

Many thanks for you program and sorry for my poor english. :)

EDIT : I think I have found the problem, when a pokemon have two times the same attack mass editor dont want edit it. Example I have two chansey and I try it with the chensey with that attack [Light Screen : Light Screen : Healing wish : Sing] And another without 2 light Screen. The first chensey with the two same attack is not edited and bug mass editor and the second is edited perfectly.

Do you think it's possible to fix that ? (with deleting the attack if he see 2 same ?)

Perhaps I'm not understanding how to use this tool (which seems very handy) but I have a bunch of .pkm files from one copy of Pokemon Black and I wanted to update the trainer info on all of them to reflect my new save file. I would put in the new trainer information and tell it to mass edit the files, it would act like it was working on them, and after the progress bar would fill up, I would check the PKM files and nothing was different. Am I missing something here? Thanks for any help, this program looks awesome and would love to be able to use it.

Hi there! Great program, it's been very helpul! I was wondering, however, if it would be possible to add a feature that unchecks the box called "Is Egg", which is right next to the Pokerus options in PKHeX, for all of the Pokemon imported, that would be great! Thanks!

Hey guys, there were some updates!

On Github two Issues were opened, which both were resolved:

- https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/issues/1

=> A problem with Memory editing

- https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/issues/2

=> A suggestion for a button, which sets the EVs to 0

All were resolved! As always, the downloadlink is this: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/Mass-Editor/blob/master/bin/Release/Mass%20Editor.exe?raw=true

Fantastic software! Really helps with the batches. Saved me lots of time. Thank you!

I have a question. Is there a way to have the "Met Date" randomized between two set dates? (e.g. if I wanted a batch of 100 Pokemon to be "Met" between May 1, 2016 and May 30, 2016) This way it doesn't look like I was able to hatch it all in one day.

If not, would you consider updating the software to do that? Thanks again!

With the new version of Pkhex with a Legality Checker, can you add an option that automatically add the necessary eggmoves that the Legality Checker requires in each Pokémon for them to be legal?