pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

On 5/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, Jaggo93 said:

Hey Guys, my Blaziken in my Omega Ruby is bugged.

When i go to it in personal stats, there a Error message and Blaziken has wrong abilities. No problem for me. I fix it. But when i go to mega blaziken, close the window, open it again and serach for mega blaziken its an empty Pokemon without name and Blaziken canot mega evolve into mega blaziken. Same happens when i change one of Mays team with blaziken in it. 

Can somebody pls help me?

Edit:

Maybe my Problem is a bit bigger than i first thought. I tried a couple of things. And i tried to change things with a Hex-Editor.

The Main problem is:
Evertime I go in Personal Stats, Blaziken has the wrong abilities. The abilities from the Pokemon i was before Blaziken. Sometimes the Icon and the BST-Field and der Colour arent changing too. I can still work on Mega-Blaziken, until I close personal stats.

If i change the File ExtractedRomFS\a\1\9\a then its working.

I tried to change the ability with a Hex Editor (should be 9140 -> 04 05 06 and 9360 ->04 05 06, i tested with a Clean rom and changed the abilities) but this wouldt solve my case.

I am really begging for help rn. PLS help me.

After 10h of work, I can say I found the missing Spot. I tried it with serverals a195 files. One with a brocken Blaziken, one without Mega Blaziken and one absoluty new one (i call it clean from now on).

I edited the first two files and looked for differences in them. I wrote everything down and copied the clean hexes in both of them and it worked in the file without Mega Blaziken. So i have to edit Blaziken and its mega again, but not the whole Personal stats!

5 hours ago, MegaBlaziken257 said:

Nothing will work unless you re-extract the game again and use the new a\1\9\5 to replace the old one.

Why can I say that? 'Cause I once had the same prob(It occured to Sceptile and Swampert) and I used my way to solve it.

Remenber, NOT TO MOVE YOUR MOUSE WHEEL SO QUICKLY!

LOL your name is MegaBlaziken257, i just realised it now. But jokes aside. THANKS!
I see you answer a lot and when I saw your answer that I have to do everything all over again, I was really depressed. But then I got motivated and somehow I had to make it and boom. I did it. Thanks for the morale boost.

Sorry for my bad english, i just let google translate it because i am so happy and excited rn.

Edited by Jaggo93
I am stupid²

On 5/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, Jaggo93 said:

After 10h of work, I can say I found the missing Spot. I tried it with serverals a195 files. One with a brocken Blaziken, one without Mega Blaziken and one absoluty new one (i call it clean from now on).

I edited the first two files and looked for differences in them. I wrote everything down and copied the clean hexes in both of them and it worked in the file without Mega Blaziken. So i have to edit Blaziken and its mega again, but not the whole Personal stats!

LOL your name is MegaBlaziken257, i just realised it now. But jokes aside. THANKS!
I see you answer a lot and when I saw your answer that I have to do everything all over again, I was really depressed. But then I got motivated and somehow I had to make it and boom. I did it. Thanks for the morale boost.

Sorry for my bad english, i just let google translate it because i am so happy and excited rn.

Thanks for teaching me another way to solve the same problem, I said like that isn't because there's only one way but I JUST TRIED THAT WAY.

I must say SORRY for my bad attitude that time.

Edited by MegaBlaziken257

Hey, I was wondering if you're still working on this tool (as in adding more features), and if you are, what do you have planned for it? I'm a software developer, and I've been looking to add some quality of life things through scripting on ROM's. If that capability is something you were looking at doing, I wanted to offer my assistance (If it's even possible).

Hey item editing to remove things from the battle pockets doesnt work for sun and moon. when i take a potion and set its battle pocket to none, override a019, the potion is still selectable during battle. I've also tried changing sort rules but still, potions are selectable in battle.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:04 PM, Asther said:

Citra don't decrypt, game is already decrypted before, citra is just an emulator to run game and i havn't error message in the game. Game work perfectly without any crash, error message is from pk3ds

'sur' is a french word mean "on" like "on the table" it's not a version

i don't have mixed up game.

Exemple : i've already trying to randomize pokemon ultra moon and it's working perfectly, no probs. I try to randomize pokemon Y and nope, just wild don't work i'm trying to know how to resolve that error but i'm lost. I don't understand where come the problem

I think it's better idea to write your file folders in English instead of in French because not everybody is native French speaker like you.

On 5/31/2021 at 3:52 AM, Solzaius said:

Hey, I was wondering if you're still working on this tool (as in adding more features), and if you are, what do you have planned for it? I'm a software developer, and I've been looking to add some quality of life things through scripting on ROM's. If that capability is something you were looking at doing, I wanted to offer my assistance (If it's even possible).

He's more likely to be working on PkNX and PKHeX since 3DS PM games are not so popular.

Hi. I'm new to pk3ds and I'm trying to randomize my pokemon x and it keeps crashing every time I start the game it crashes.  To tell you what I've done. I've randomized starters gift pokemon static encounters pick up items, wild encounter, trainers, and some of personal stats. I also am trying to play this on my 3ds

On 6/12/2021 at 12:17 AM, USUM-KOR said:

Did anybody manage to customize/edit Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon? I've tried to do this but Citra would just shut down when I load the customized .nds file, without any error message.

.nds file only works on NDS emulators, check if you typed wrong, please.

I have a question needed to answer:how can I change the font of pk3ds?

Is there any way to enable healing option for Battle Chateau trainers?

Healing option makes the trainer heal your party after battle. But it does not work for battle chateau trainers.

Basically I have given them 6 pokemon but it is troublesome to go to pokemon centre after each battle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've recently found a way to solve a prob I call it "Missing mon in personal stats".

You need GARC tool 1.3a to unpack a/1/9/5 and pack the file folder generated when unpacking.

Then I will be NO LONGER cross seeing someone "messed up" my favourite POKEMON!