pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

Is there any way to restore changes from dump .txt files? There's the Dump button in the various sections which lets you dump changes but no options that I can see to import those changes from that dump file. Thanks!
If there's an export button and no import button, then there's no way to import it. It may be worth it for some tools (game/story text) but coding parsers for every type of filetype is tedious and not really necessary.

I need a quick help... When I go to Wild Encounter, I want to put a Mega Evolved Pokémon on the Route 101, but the thing is, the mega evolved pokemons have numbers, and I don't know what's the pokemon that I want, does somebody have the list of all the pokemons? Pls I need help

Okay so all of my previous issues have been resolved. Thanks guys. Now I have more of a question than an issue. Do we fully understand how the 2-turn moves (like Sky Attack and Dig) work? I'm trying to change their effects and make them into 1 turn moves, but it hasn't been working so far.

"When ever I open the program, I still cannot edit the ExeFS Files. They are grayed out despite the fact that I have the exefsdir folder in the root directory when the program loads."

i have the same problem!

Rename the exefsdir folder to exe > rename code.bin to .code.bin

nevermind! just had to put pk3ds and its files in a separate folder and it worked. don't know why I didn't think of that lmao

Btw, is there any way to randomize starts? I heard it was a complicated process or something, idk.

It seems to crash pk3ds when I try.

i want to edit the trainers who appear urly in the game,how do i find out wich one to select ,the list is very long!

and can i radomize the wild pokemon without radomizing their attacks? i like their attacks remain as original. and if i edit the items in 'mart' on exefs tools,notthing changes in the game!why is that?

Also noticed that the 'wild pokemon randomizer' limits the pokemon per route by the same few pokemon,so it's not that you can encounter every pokemon in every route! Every route has it's own same few pokemon.

Edited by taller guy