pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

Can you look this video and tell me why i can't save the trainer class ?

I put Champion - 207, but i can't save it...

Every time i reload the editor, he returns to Maitre

https://youtu.be/DAl_c6WAcM0

The issue has been resolved - the form will now save the current entry when closing.

If you don't want to recompile code, just flip to another trainer before closing so that your data saves.

Is there a definitive list of the AI tiers in this game? I noticed that even Level 7 (which the Champion uses by default) isn't as "optimal" as the Battle Maison. Also, it seems like values 125 through 135 are reserved for Double/Triple/Rotation AI and any normal number (0 through 7) makes them so stupid they attack their own teammates. Any way to get a normal Single Battle AI to be the "mind-reading bullshit" that's in the Maison? Or at least get it to stop spamming healing items and boost moves when it's facing a certain OHKO. Also, would be nice if there was a way to make the AI not always use its Mega last.

Also, not sure if this is the right place for it, but is there a way to change the ROM's ID so it doesn't check for patches?

How can i compil it mySELF ?
Install SharpDevelop, then download the pk3DS zip from github. Extract the pk3DS zip and then open the pk3DS.sln file that's in there using SharpDevelop. Go to "build" then "build solution" or just hit F8. And there, it's built!

I would actually recommend Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition, because it's built by the same company that made .Net in the first place, but either should work.

Any chance of a Shiny-rate edit option?

I don't think this is possible.

I would actually recommend Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition, because it's built by the same company that made .Net in the first place, but either should work.

If the user doesn't know how to compile a source, I highly doubt there would be a need for that package, especially considering it's size as opposed to SharpDevelop.