pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

okay i deleted the patches but now the rom doesn't start. how i can start the rom? this is really difficult with out good guides :/
Repack the ROM properly by following the tutorials on the internet.

As a reminder (in the OP):

Please do not ask how to repack ROMs as that is unrelated to the functionality of this program.

I'd prefer to keep this thread related to my tool, not for troubleshooting something entirely separate.

New Commits:

RSTE: Improved Species Randomization & Bugfix - Can now choose which generations/legends appear in the Trainer Randomizer, and fixed the Ability mismatch for certain species.

Bugfix: Return a non-empty list regardless of check states - Random Species list with no Generations selected will default to all species.

I wonder if it would be possible to increase shiny rate, just for fun ahaha. Special mart randomizing would be a nice thing to try and implement.

edit: I don't understand this patch problem people are having... is it with roms that are already ver. 1.2? I have a clean rom and I just downloaded the patch off the eshop and everything is working fine...

Edited by Furenzu

Implemented.

VhlMX.jpg

Can select which generations, if legends / event legends are present.

Smart BST now only takes species from the approved species list.

Works for both smart BST, DexNav (ORAS), and 721--- randomization.

Ok, found it.

Why does X/Y freeze when entering a battle?

Apart from randomizing trainer pokemons, if you select ANY other option to be randomized, game freezes

Although most randomizing option does not give any error, the game still freezes before entering battles in X/Y.

One specific error with Pokemon X is when randomizing in personal editor.

InvalidArgument=Value of "187" is not valid for "SelectedIndex"

Back in the NDS era, example color codes:

- \xf000\xff00\x0001\x0000 - Black

- \xf000\xff00\x0001\x0001 - Red

- \xf000\xff00\x0001\x0002 - Blue

- \xf000\xff00\x0001\x0003 - Yellow

- \xf000\xff00\x0001\x0004 - Green

[VAR COLOR(0000)] -- change the following text's color to an argument color (num in hex)

Example:

Nature: [VAR COLOR(0002)]Hardy[VAR COLOR(0000)]

Try it out.

[VAR COLOR(0000)]Black (00)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0001)]Red (01)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0002)]Blue (02)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0003)]Yellow (03)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0004)]Green (04)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0000)]

[VAR COLOR(0000)] -- change the following text's color to an argument color (num in hex)

Example:

Try it out.

[VAR COLOR(0000)]Black (00)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0001)]Red (01)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0002)]Blue (02)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0003)]Yellow (03)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0004)]Green (04)\r\n[VAR COLOR(0000)]

Did you see my error report with Pokemon X?

Personal editor randomizer still crashes and gives error for Pokemon X/Y. ORAS Works fine.

Also, apart from trainer randomizing, if anything else is edited for X/Y, it crashes right before a battle starts.

I've been using Asia's Packhack to build my roms, and well... How do you implement the random TM's? I changed the data in the .code and changed the name back to just code and put it, banner and icon into the folder where the rom is created, but the tms remain unchanged! Please help

I've been using Asia's Packhack to build my roms, and well... How do you implement the random TM's? I changed the data in the .code and changed the name back to just code and put it, banner and icon into the folder where the rom is created, but the tms remain unchanged! Please help

Don't play with patches.

Hey Kapotics, has anyone an error where the game boots but it gets stuck on a black screen after some lag during the opening "Nintendo 3DS" Logo?

Thats what happens for me but im not sure if its the tool that made it not work or if its something else.

So just wanted to ask here if you happen to know why its happening and if its tool related.

also i renamed code.bin too .code.bin and it still wont let me edit ExeFs

Hey Kapotics, has anyone an error where the game boots but it gets stuck on a black screen after some lag during the opening "Nintendo 3DS" Logo?

Thats what happens for me but im not sure if its the tool that made it not work or if its something else.

So just wanted to ask here if you happen to know why its happening and if its tool related.

also i renamed code.bin too .code.bin and it still wont let me edit ExeFs

Your .code.bin need to be in "exe" folder

Look the first post here

Example:

Try it out.

What Mean \r\n ?

If i wright :

Hello GBA Temp :) I'm Asia81 <3\n Proof Run [VAR COLOR(0001)]OR[VAR COLOR(0002)]AS[VAR COLOR(0000)] without update

It's good ?