pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

TM editing is with the ExeFS tools, which requires you to rebuild the ExeFS in addition to the RomFS.

I have done both, I thought that would be obvious already..

The issue is that when we're done rebuilding the exefs and the romfs and then going ahead with the makerom process, our TM's remain unchanged.

I have done both, I thought that would be obvious already..

The issue is that when we're done rebuilding the exefs and the romfs and then going ahead with the makerom process, our TM's remain unchanged.

I'd assume that you're using a downloaded version patch; patches contain a replacement exefs -- your edited exefs content is being replaced with the patch's data.

@Kaphotics : Can I suggest to add an option for save or not ?

For example : If i randomize Wild Pokemon, and if i want cancel, i can't. Because when i leave the windows, the editor save automatically the GARC and i can't cancel.

And dexnav crash always if wild pokemon are random ?

I'd assume that you're using a downloaded version patch; patches contain a replacement exefs -- your edited exefs content is being replaced with the patch's data.

Alright, so if this is the case, I must ask, how do I play without the patch?

Previous to installing the patch, I have been unable to play my modified pokemon games :/

I'd be stuck on the 3DS loop upon starting the game. The only solution I could find was to install the patch.

Do you perhaps have a way to solve this problem without using a patch?

Alright, so if this is the case, I must ask, how do I play without the patch?

Previous to installing the patch, I have been unable to play my modified pokemon games :/

I'd be stuck on the 3DS loop upon starting the game. The only solution I could find was to install the patch.

Do you perhaps have a way to solve this problem without using a patch?

Use ExInjector to reinject the original decrypted exHeader back into the rom after you build it. Note that you must have extracted the file using CTRTool and not 3DSExplorer. ;)

Use ExInjector to reinject the original decrypted exHeader back into the rom after you build it. Note that you must have extracted the file using CTRTool and not 3DSExplorer. ;)

Hmmm, I'll give this a try, thank you for the advice!

It's working even with exheader extracted with 3DS Explorer

Okay, compiled my own version with the latest sourcecode.

Still getting error with Personal Randomizer. For Pokemon X and Y

Game gets stuck out of blue, no matter whats edited or randomzed. Also for X and Y.

Game gets stuck before battles, no matter whats edited or randomized. also x and y.

Maybe X functionality is broken or something? I have 2 different gateway and 3ds that I tested with

Someone please tell me how to get the exe folder for the game... I really want to use this :)

EDIT: Never mind, I have it! there is no randomize button on mart and tm options.... whats up?

Edit 2: Sorry I don't want to double post. It doesn't look like anyone is about to answer, but how do you run the github version? I sort of don't want to fight lv 100 trainers.

Edited by Furenzu

Someone please tell me how to get the exe folder for the game... I really want to use this :)

EDIT: Never mind, I have it! there is no randomize button on mart and tm options.... whats up?

Edit 2: Sorry I don't want to double post. It doesn't look like anyone is about to answer, but how do you run the github version? I sort of don't want to fight lv 100 trainers.

there is another way!

If you use the trainer enhancer, type 0.5 for 50% stronger trainers. Before the fix, you had tp us 0.* for your boost.

examples 0.25 25% 0.55 55%

Now remember, this has to be the last option you change on the menu, if you adjust other options on the same screen directly after instead of confirming cbanges right away, the number will return to 1 or 0!

I hope this helps.

Siiiiggghh... I'm just going to see if I can install this huge program. I tried that and it was still level 100. It's almost done installing, if it doesn't get stuck again... I wish the creator would just release another .exe.

Edit: How do you run the program on visual studio?