pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

Hey, i'm currently making a ROM Hack of Pokemon X using this tool, and I had a couple questions. The first is in regards to editing level up learnsets, and i was wondering if there was a faster way to edit them, because he current way is incredibly slow. Secondly, i was wondering if it would be possible to add npcs that give gift pokemon to different towns, and if so, how I would go about that. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me with either of these things, I really appreciate the help.

11 hours ago, Avis said:

Hey, i'm currently making a ROM Hack of Pokemon X using this tool, and I had a couple questions. The first is in regards to editing level up learnsets, and i was wondering if there was a faster way to edit them, because he current way is incredibly slow. Secondly, i was wondering if it would be possible to add npcs that give gift pokemon to different towns, and if so, how I would go about that. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me with either of these things, I really appreciate the help.

1 no.

2 scripting is not functional within pk3DS, and I don't believe there are any tools to do it.

7 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1 no.

2 scripting is not functional within pk3DS, and I don't believe there are any tools to do it.

alright, thanks for your help

Hi, I noticed in the GitHub code link there was an update in May this year which adds the Route 7 Snorlax to the XY static editor, which I'd really like to use. However the download link that takes you to the "drop" folder gives you a release updated to March 29th. Is there a way to get the the May patch in a .exe file, or is it just that the link isn't updated yet? Or is there a way to patch that update onto an existing version?

Thanks

Hi, I had a question that I thought worth asking. Currently, I am in the process of developing a Romhack that edits every Pokemon's TM compatibility. Under the personal stats editor, there is a "Dump All" button that can be used to dump every Pokemon's personal stats into a text file. However, this button seems to not dump TM compatibility. Manually writing down every single Pokemon's TM compatibility is by far the most time consuming part of all of this, so I was wondering, is there a way that I could potentially get all TM compatibility dumped to a text file? That would genuinely save me like 12 hours of work, not even joking.