pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

there is another way!

If you use the trainer enhancer, type 0.5 for 50% stronger trainers. Before the fix, you had tp us 0.* for your boost.

examples 0.25 25% 0.55 55%

Now remember, this has to be the last option you change on the menu, if you adjust other options on the same screen directly after instead of confirming cbanges right away, the number will return to 1 or 0!

I hope this helps.

Not working. It's the very last thing I do before I press 'OK' too. I can even see the number change to 1 just before the box disappears and then I watch in horror as the levels jump to 132 and such.

Not working. It's the very last thing I do before I press 'OK' too. I can even see the number change to 1 just before the box disappears and then I watch in horror as the levels jump to 132 and such.

Odd, are you sure you're putting the 0.25 not .25 etc

It works for me everytime, and i've made like, 9 different randomized roms now :/

If it doesn't work, why not give 1.25 a try (prolly won't work, but trial and error, ya know?)

Edit: If you decide to use my method on a rom that has already been editted (already has level 100 trainers) then my method will not work. You will need a clean set of trainers that are at their original levels.

I got everything working... My problem now is trainer crashing. Is it normal? The girl before petalburg crashes my game when I go into battle...

Edit: Is it because randomized trainer classes?

Edited by Furenzu

Whenever I attempt to randomize wild encounters in Alpha Sapphire, it tells me that Randomization is disabled. I followed the guide on pokemontrash and properly decrypted everything, so I have no idea why it's giving me that.

Eyyy I got this too; use the github version to randomize the trainers, and use the one that's posted to randomize the wild Pokemon! :)

If the creator is still working a way at this, I have a feature suggestion....

Level raising the wild pokemon in the same matter you can the trainers. That way you can play a harder game, but you can also train off the wild pokemon to keep up with the trainer levels.

Few minor updates to the source code project (no release exe):

Had to sit on the dexnav randomization for a bit, finally got around to implementing the random-swapping.

added dexnav friendly randomizer for RSWE

In the Horde tab there's now an extra tool (ran out of space at the top), where you'll be able to raise/lower levels for all slots.

added level amplifier (+/- %) to RSWE/XYWE

Added an abort writing to GARCs if the Control key is held. For multiple GARCs being written, keep holding control.

added abort write modifier on subform close

Starter randomizer would be great :). Also i had a idea, instead of randomizing all 721 pokes, wouldnt it be nice to select what Gen (could be more than one Gen) to randomize in the game?

Implemented.

VhlMX.jpg

Can select which generations, if legends / event legends are present.

Smart BST now only takes species from the approved species list.

Works for both smart BST, DexNav (ORAS), and 721--- randomization.

hey,

i decryptet my dumped pokemon y european rom with gateway with this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-decrypt-rebuild-3ds-rom-run-oras-without-his-update.383055/#post-5376178 every time when i open the files with pk3ds and choose no the programm crash. i use the windows 8.1 64bit with german text. what i do wrong? can anyone test it or im to dumb for it?

Because you need the folders to be properly set up.

OP:

Simply feed it a folder (drag/drop or by Open Dir) which only contains the game romfs & exefs extracted content folders.

I already mentioned that code.bin needs to be called .code.bin