Kaphotics

tool pk3DS: 3DS ROM Editor & Randomizer

On 7/26/2019 at 11:42 AM, Aurorans said:

Hello! I managed to find a workaround for my problem: Simply exit the program and reenter. You must abort the program when this happens, else, the pokemon will be overwritten.

Now, I'm having a different issue,

I am playing the game with the modified trainers. But when a trainer summons pokemon in a double or triple battle, the trainer tends to attack their own pokemon, and any moves that have been specified for the pokemon through this tool (Using the "Moves" tab and going to each pokemon's moves) is not applied to the actual game.

When can i see a fix for these two issues?

to avoid the pokemons attacking each other, you have to go to the trainer editor and change the mode to Double and the check bx where it says Al Val: to the letter D( I came up to this beause if you see the values of trainers that were designed for double battles it says D) . this stops the pokemon from attaking their own team. Ive tested this on pokemon ultra  moon and it works.

my game is pokemon Ultra moon and im trying to edit the static encounters.

for exmple, i was editing tapu koko to be able to SOS call the other tapus. To do this I would have to change the values of SOS calls to 130 and 131.

Im aware legendary pokemon ultra beasts etc cant sos call, but i went to the personal editor, and under enhancements I modified the check box for SOS call success rate to 100% for all pokemon so any pokemon should always sos call. Yet this isnt happening.

what can i do to force  legendary pokemons etc to sos call? maybe there is a variable that serves as an identifier to specify wether its legendary or not? if so, how could I edit it?

Posted (edited)

So i was wondering what it means when i go to edit the IVs of trainers pokemon but instead of the traditional 31 in a stat thingy it gives me a slider that goes from 1 to 255. 
If it is purposefully done so then i'd just like to know how to actually use this function and/or what it actually does.

A gif that shows what i am talking about.
https://gyazo.com/542d47d126d3a0659b8758409afa630d

Edited by Hamstovitch

Was wondering if any one could help me out here. Already did testing on my own to get to this point but for the life of me, and my hopes that there is a button to make all initial pokemon able to "Call for help" or another program that does this for me. Other than going through each patch of grass and hand editing them. (view picture below)

Untitled1.png

2 hours ago, Lambuck said:

Was wondering if any one could help me out here. Already did testing on my own to get to this point but for the life of me, and my hopes that there is a button to make all initial pokemon able to "Call for help" or another program that does this for me. Other than going through each patch of grass and hand editing them. (view picture below)

Untitled1.png

Personal Editor enhancements.

image.png

Hello, i was randomizing Omega Ruby, everything was working fine until i hit the Trainer tab and clicked "Randomize All", then instead of the randomizing window, this popped up:

Spoiler

Exception Details:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El valor de '105' no es válido para 'Value'. 'Value' debería estar entre 'Minimum' y 'Maximum'.
Nombre del parámetro: Value
   en System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
   en pk3DS.RandSettings.TryGetValue(Control ctrl, String s) en C:\BuildAgent\work\ccf72a59f9911202\pk3DS\Tools\RandSettings.cs:línea 97
   en pk3DS.RandSettings.GetFormSettings(Form form, ControlCollection controls) en C:\BuildAgent\work\ccf72a59f9911202\pk3DS\Tools\RandSettings.cs:línea 45
   en pk3DS.RSTE.B_Randomize_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en C:\BuildAgent\work\ccf72a59f9911202\pk3DS\Subforms\Gen6\RSTE.cs:línea 467
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

pk3DS, Version=1.0.0.396, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\TOSHIBA\Desktop\Pkmn\we randomize we cheat\gen 6 pk3DS randomizer\pk3DS.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

pk3DS.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\TOSHIBA\Desktop\Pkmn\we randomize we cheat\gen 6 pk3DS randomizer\pk3DS.Core.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

System.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\System.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running the program (albeit with potential side-effects), but please report this error. 

Can someone please help me? :(

Is it possible to modify Exp.Share (Pokemon XY) attributes to give 100% of the experience to the party instead of 50%?

17 minutes ago, RCBrito said:

Is it possible to modify Exp.Share (Pokemon XY) attributes to give 100% of the experience to the party instead of 50%?

Not with the program.

Anything is possible if you figure out how to do it though.

Everytime I open the "wild encounters" tab a ransetting.txt file is created. After I finish whathever I was doing in the tab and close it the program does not allow me reopen it (a error always happens) Said error only disappears when a delete the .txt file. I made tests trying to find broken parts related to the changes, but nothing. Seems to me that the problem is the creation of .txt itself. So, is that a way to prevent the program from creating it in the first place? Sorry if that is a known bug and thank you for PK3DS, it really is a amazing tool!

Hey.

Disclaimer: I am NOT tech savvy. If you need specs, crash reports or whatever else, I dont know where to look, so they wont be in this post. If you can give me directions to where I might find that information, Ill be happy to tell you.

So... Ive been trying to use PK3DS to randomize Pokemon Y for 6 hours, and Im going insane.

I cant get PK3DS to load the game files. Ive decrypted the game, put the decrypted files into the correct folders "rom" and "exefs", wont work. re-downloaded the program, decrypted the files again, tried to use the 3ds file directly, looked at tutorials, etc., etc..

Basically ive been banging my head against a wall for 6 hours and Im at a loss. I just want to make trade evolutions level up evolutions.

Please help.

Been trying a few different things to get this up and running on my 3DS and I keep hitting walls. I've made sure all of my CFW is completely up to date, and I keep getting this crash dump when booting Ultra Moon. I'm starting to get a little frustrated. What am I missing?

crash_dump_00000002.dmp

3 hours ago, apperusenpai said:

Been trying a few different things to get this up and running on my 3DS and I keep hitting walls. I've made sure all of my CFW is completely up to date, and I keep getting this crash dump when booting Ultra Moon. I'm starting to get a little frustrated. What am I missing?

crash_dump_00000002.dmp 932 B · 0 downloads

Hmmm, is the update for Ultra Moon installed? I’m assuming that’s a dump report from Luma (it was luma that crashed).

remove the update for Ultra Moon (can uninstall it using FBI or SD management in system settings).

If it doesn’t work, then I’m out of ideas.

I’m not exactly a PK3DS user, but I’m aware that overlay files that originated from different game version as compared to an installed game updates can cause Luma crashes.

(Typically when one uses base game for overlay files, but have a game update installed)