pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

I see those files, but how do I manually restore just the trainers? I've finished all of the routes and abilities, I don't want to start over.

As I said, the names of the files indicate the location they are from.

trpoke

trdata

restore to rom/a/X/X/X

example:

to restore, copy file "x (a059)" or whatever it is to rom/a/0/5 and rename to "9"

Exefs edits are unrelated to romfs edits.

How do I apply the stuff under "ExeFS editing tools", then? Is it supposed to be automatically included by romFSbuilder? I edited some TMs for X, but the changes didn't show up after I built the romFS and loaded the game...

How do I apply the stuff under "ExeFS editing tools", then? Is it supposed to be automatically included by romFSbuilder? I edited some TMs for X, but the changes didn't show up after I built the romFS and loaded the game...

Are you using HANS? If so, you also need to copy over the code.bin. IIRC, it should be copied to SD:/hans/<TitleID>.code, where <TitleID> is the same as <TitleID>.romfs.

Ok.... So, my Exefs tools are still not working. I've rebuilt the rom, changed exefsdir to exe, changed code.bin to .code.bin, renamed the folder i'm working on to pk3ds, rebuilt, decrypted, no fix. Idunno. I've read throughout the thread and everyone says to just either rebuild or rename, I'm thinking that I'm still missing a step somewhere.

as another note (And it's not too big of a deal) wherever the alternate forms are listed, like the personal stats page for instance, the pokemon/stats that show up are wrong.

for example, the dropdown box says mega sharpedo, but the sprite and stats that show up are mega camerupt. If I edit this page, I would be editing Mega Camerupt I assume, even though it says mega sharpedo, right?

ahhhh.

thanks!

huh. it just crashes on load...

Anyway, if I could suggest:

For the base experience (given) % modifier - would it be possible to allow values greater than 100%? I edited a bunch of stuff, then accidentally entered 2% instead of 25%... I had to start editing the Pokemon from scratch, as there was not a way to multiply the error away.

It seems like I may not be using the Evolution Editor right.

Changed Graveler's data to evolve via Water Stone instead of by trade. Installed the ROM, and found that Graveler does not react to the Water Stone much like it doesn't react to any other stone.

Am I required to change anything else for it to work?

• 2 weeks later...
every time I've tried randomizing Omega Ruby' date=' enemies have pokemon that are way over leveled, when looking through the list, I found that the first grunt had a level 100 Shelder. these are the settings I've been trying it with [ATTACH=CONFIG']13186[/ATTACH]

I figured it out, the first time I had used it, I did not uncheck the Level boost multiplier and after running the randomizer twice, some trainers are bound to have a pokemon of level 100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alright, thanks.

last question from me is: how do i make sure the gym leader will mega evolve in a battle? do i change the form to mega in the trainer editor? or do i have to give it the mega stone?