pk3DS: Pokémon 3DS ROM Editor and Randomizer

• 2 weeks later...

Uploading the latest version which includes SMDH writing fix, mini repacking fix, in addition to other minor fixes/additions later tonight.

Edit: Updated. Thanks Mixeli for the help with mini header crashing!

Edited by Kaphotics

I am having a problem with the latest build on page 1. Every time I make a AS rom it freezes after the scene when you learn about the dexnav right before your fathers gym city. Its not the rom because I made a fresh copy from my rom to be sure.

Also I made a compile of the latest from github and it has a black screen after the whole opening. After the part where you pick your gender and then it opens the doors to little root. if I have the updates on it works but the starters don't get changed.

Edited by athrun5
More info

I am having a problem with the latest build on page 1. Every time I make a AS rom it freezes after the scene when you learn about the dexnav right before your fathers gym city. Its not the rom because I made a fresh copy from my rom to be sure.

Also I made a compile of the latest from github and it has a black screen after the whole opening. After the part where you pick your gender and then it opens the doors to little root. if I have the updates on it works but the starters don't get changed.

Having the same problem with the github build using AS. I edited the starters and the type effectiveness, but it just freezes at the point where you would gain control in the truck. Tried it as a .3ds in Gateway, and a .cia in both rxTool and Gateway, same result for both.

Having the same problem with the github build using AS. I edited the starters and the type effectiveness, but it just freezes at the point where you would gain control in the truck. Tried it as a .3ds in Gateway, and a .cia in both rxTool and Gateway, same result for both.

Can confirm. Changing starters makes the game crash right at the start.

I can confirm. Changing starters crash the game.

Using the latest download on the first page crashes the game at catching tutorial

CRO editing is not finished (there is more verification that has to be done). Hence why it is not uploaded to the OP.

Oh, I have seen people use it properly.

Could you at least make the starters editable and work. I am not bothered by gift pokemons and each gen pokemon.

Whats the exact cause for the crash now?

Oh, I have seen people use it properly.

Could you at least make the starters editable and work. I am not bothered by gift pokemons and each gen pokemon.

Whats the exact cause for the crash now?

That was only when pk3DS edited only the Poke3Select menu, which did not change which starter you actually received (just what appeared).

CRO verification is the cause of the crash.